Oklahoma @ TCU

Constant

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Anybody think that if ou turns this into a full-blown rout they might leapfrog idle Georgia and Texas?

They shouldn't, but no amount of dumbassery would surprise me.

If they leapfrog us right after we beat them I'd say this whole system has gone full retard.

Fatterson is an idiot. Put Shawn Robinson back in there ya dumbass.

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You should really work on your comebacks.  

Funny story, was at the Big 12 Championship at the Alamo Dome against Nebraska and we traded our suck ass tickets in the end zone nose bleeds for some better seats.  Unfortunately they we lower level under deck, about 30 yard line.  In a total Nebraska section. 

We were the only ones in Burnt Orange and we were heckled by the Nebs.  My buddy and I have carried in a generous quantity of Herradura and with the Neb offense you had to hit the quarterback early and often.  So I was bellowing “Kill the Quarterback!”  Multiple times.

soon the guy in front of me turned and said,”That is my son.”  I gave him one of my flasks of tequila and we became good friends!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Domedriver said:

Funny story, was at the Big 12 Championship at the Alamo Dome against Nebraska and we traded our suck ass tickets in the end zone nose bleeds for some better seats.  Unfortunately they we lower level under deck, about 30 yard line.  In a total Nebraska section. 

We were the only ones in Burnt Orange and we were heckled by the Nebs.  My buddy and I have carried in a generous quantity of Herradura and with the Neb offense you had to hit the quarterback early and often.  So I was bellowing “Kill the Quarterback!”  Multiple times.

soon the guy in front of me turned and said,”That is my son.”  I gave him one of my flasks of tequila and we became good friends!

tumblr_lps213PlDn1qazdhko1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Domedriver said:

I hope you did the bathroom Brice at some point...

18 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Trainers were looking at Sermon's knee. That would be a big loss. 

They found a freshman RB in Brooks that is significantly better than Anderson and Sermon. 

8 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

They found a freshman RB in Brooks that is significantly better than Anderson and Sermon. 

Brooks has potential but this is the first game he's had over 10 carries in his career. Time will tell if he's capable of being a workhorse type RB. He's gonna have to be now if Sermon is out. 

Brooks is a 5-11 205 pound RS FR RB. Let's see if he can be a 15-20 carry RB every weekend. 

Edited by texasstrong12

4 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Brooks has potential but this is the first game he's had over 10 carries in his career. Time will tell if he's capable of being a workhorse type RB. He's gonna have to be now if Sermon is out. 

Brooks is a 5-11 205 pound RS FR RB. Let's see if he can be a 15-20 carry RB every weekend. 

Yeah, I could say the same thing about Ingram before Baylor. Ingram and Brooks are significantly better than Watson/Young and Anderson/Sermon. It’s obvious watching just a few carries from each. 

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

TCU is going to be interesting next year.

Question marks at QB. They need to overhaul the offensive line .They lose Turpin on offense. They lose Banagu, Summers, Evans, Issahaku, Broadnax, and Small on defense.

This doesn't seem like an easy fix to me.

Patterson and Cumbie will figure it out. I suspect they will figure out D the remainder of this year. It wouldn’t surprise me if they went 4-1 down the stretch and 5-0 is a slight possibility. 

OU’s O is that good. They will rise above us in polls with their style of play versus ours. But it shouldn’t matter if they drop one or we play/best them again. 

Patterson might figure things out but I'm not sure Cumbie is all that good. 
Matter of fact, I won't be surprised at all if Patterson makes a change at offensive coordinator based on some things he's said following losses this year. 

If that happens Cambie missed his shot. Still think it's a one year hiatus and Patterson knows that.