Oklahoma @ TCU

Constant

Beep Beep Wub Wub

Big 12

blub blub blub beep

We 9 fucking confrence games then have to play the top team again in the CCG

wub wub wub peeb Bop boop

toughest road to the CFP, we will probably be left out of a few due to the horrible setup of this conference

wub wub peeb beep boop wub beep

rape cover up and running back clocking girls on tape cover up

wub wub peeb beep blub wub beep

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/dphG/big-12-conference-every-game-matters

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Sure glad we got TCU early so we got credit for beating a ranked team.  Because they're not good at football.

Defense is still terrible but they should still waltz into the Big12 CG. Tech is the only team that can give them a run.  I don't know what to make of WV, it feels if you can jump on them 10-14 pts, they fold.

Just now, Thiefery said:

Defense is still terrible but they should still waltz into the Big12 CG. Tech is the only team that can give them a run.  I don't know what to make of WV, it feels if you can jump on them 10-14 pts, they fold.

The only way this makes sense is if you saw "TCU" and your brain registered "ou."

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Sure glad we got TCU early so we got credit for beating a ranked team.  Because they're not good at football.

Nah, they're actually good.  The problem is they ran into Ohio State and Texas back to back.  They got beat up physically.  On offense they're a finesse team that just took a beating.  On D I'm pretty sure they're banged up.  I could be wrong but I think they lost a couple studs on D.