Everybody here needs to put money on OSU +3 this weekend

Goo Punch

Texas fans are currently in that rare scenario that comes along only once every so often- the classic Michael Scott win-win-win scenario. Whenever your team is a road favorite in a game where there's a legit chance that they could lose, you bet money on the home team and then win no matter what. Here's what can happen if you bet on OSU +3:

worst case scenario- Texas loses the game, but you win some money for your sorrows.

middle ground scenario- Texas wins by more than three. you lose your bet, but we keep marching towards the cfb playoff.

best case scenario- Texas wins by less than three, *and* you win your bet.

thats a win-win-win. and look at it like this- how much would you be willing to pay for a Texas victory this weekend? Well go ahead and put that much down with a chance to actually double your money and get the win. 

hook em

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 5
  • Fuck You 8

5 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

how fucking drunk are you right now?

lol, you neg repped me for that PSA? how drunk are you? and what about the OP made you so angry? seriously, as a bettor you very rarely have the odds in your favor like this, and i've been adhering to this principle for years with zero regrets. when we were favored at KSU with Garrett Gilbert i put two units on K State and was able to drown my misery in my winnings. I've also lost money on games where we've gone on the road and covered and never regretted those bets either as it meant Texas won convincingly. But hey, if this kind of thing pisses you off then don't let me stop you. 

Edited by Goo Punch

10 hours ago, mdmost said:

Non-degenerate gambler scenario- don't lay money on games your team is involved in

Yup.

Although I bet Texas over OU, Florida over LSU a couple weeks ago like a complete maniac. I lost on A&M that week, but still I made a cool two hunnit dollars in bitcoins.

10 hours ago, mdmost said:

Non-degenerate gambler scenario- don't lay money on games your team is involved in

I have bet on Texas once and only once. My senior year in 1998 when I got us at -4 over Rice by parlaying with a bet on Miami over UCLA. Had to wait a while for it to pay out because it was delayed until December by an actual hurricane.