Barack Obama 2018

Hugo Stiglitz

14 minutes ago, TexLonghorn said:

Are will still supposed to pretend that the Republican party requires fiscal responsibility and a balanced budget?   How's that going right now with total control of Presidency and Congress?

As long as the blacks don't have health care and Big Bird gets cancelled it doesnt matter.

We need $100B more for the military!

20 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Watching the right struggle to come to grips with Barack Obama's place in the pantheon of American presidents is entertaining.

But at least y'all have Reagan.

LOL

It really is.  Their heads exploded when he got elected and their answer was the worst president in all of history.  That's the best they could come up with.

3 hours ago, Incredulity said:

You expect it to die down when every Lib wets there pants about how smart he allegedly is?

Seems reasonable.

My bad, I didn't consider blind partisanship, when questioning the cognitive dissonance of a Trump supporter.

I am absolutely certain you think you’re smarter than everyone here.
Of course you are, but that's only because you're dumb. I'm absolutely certain that there are dozens of posters here smarter than I am in various ways (e.g., mathematically, musically, creatively, etc.). You are correct, though, that I've so far been unable to identify an area in which you might be smarter than the average poster.

23 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:
43 minutes ago, Incredulity said:
I am absolutely certain you think you’re smarter than everyone here.

Of course you are, but that's only because you're dumb. I'm absolutely certain that there are dozens of posters here smarter than I am in various ways (e.g., mathematically, musically, creatively, etc.). You are correct, though, that I've so far been unable to identify an area in which you might be smarter than the average poster.

You know I am sure you’re right.

One thing I have consistently noted is a truly smart persons need to condescend.

Keep it up genius.

• 4 weeks later...