Barack Obama 2018

Hugo Stiglitz

21 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If anyone can't see the difference in a PERSONAL phone and a server handling classified emails for the SOS and even POTUS who emailed her from a proxy email address then they are hopeless.

I am not condoning what DJT did with his personal phone.

3 minutes ago, NameWithHeld said:

If anyone can't see the difference in a PERSONAL phone and a server handling classified emails for the SOS and even POTUS who emailed her from a proxy email address then they are hopeless.

I am not condoning what DJT did with his personal phone.

Are you for real?

Lolololololol

Bbbbbbbbbbbboth sidesssssssss.

Like fucking clockwork.

The point - you fucking dipshit hacks - is that two years ago, those emails were the end of the republic to your ilk. But none of you give a fuck that the orange cretin currently staining the Oval Office is spewing who knows what into an unsecured iPhone.

And a mealy mouthed “I don’t condone it” doesn’t cut it.

I want to hear y’all scream with your whole chest “LOCK HIM UP!”.

• Like 2

Just now, Bama Chick said:

Lolololololol

Bbbbbbbbbbbboth sidesssssssss.

Like fucking clockwork.

The point - you fucking dipshit hacks - is that two years ago, those emails were the end of the republic to your ilk. But none of you give a fuck that the orange cretin currently staining the Oval Office is spewing who knows what into an unsecured iPhone.

And a mealy mouthed “I don’t condone it” doesn’t cut it.

I want to hear y’all scream with your whole chest “LOCK HIM UP!”.

Why don't you compare apples to apples, or do you not know the difference between an apple and an orange ?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

And that’s just how bad it is now. 

Even that fucking dipshit looks presidential compared to trump.  And he’s nothing more than a fucking community organizer.  12 years of ongoing shit for the greatest nation on earf. 

that "community organizer" is way more than you will ever be. stfu

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

And that’s just how bad it is now. 

Even that fucking dipshit looks presidential compared to trump.  And he’s nothing more than a fucking community organizer.  12 years of ongoing shit for the greatest nation on earf. 

Barack Obama is the best president of your lifetime and it's not even close.

• Like 1

Just now, tjhooker said:

Reagan

Ronald Reagan oversaw the sale arms to Iran to fund an illegal war in Nicaragua and he lied through his teeth about it.

He also exploded the nation's debt and started us down the road of fiscal irresponsibility that has become the hallmark of American governance.

Try again.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Reagan

Hahaha. You're over on other threads pretending to be a proponent of small government and you said Reagan.

Hahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Since World War II ended, two Presidents have seen the budget deficit surpass 5% of GDP. Barack Obama and, wait for it, Ronald Reagan. You are a doofus.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Ronald Reagan oversaw the sale arms to Iran to fund an illegal war in Nicaragua and he lied through his teeth about it.

He also exploded the nation's debt and started us down the road of fiscal irresponsibility that has become the hallmark of American governance.

Try again.

I guess he could have just wheeled them out a few billion in cash? I believe that’s how it’s done now.

Best president in my lifetime? You couldn’t even type that shit without laughing.  We were the joke of the world, and now again. 

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah a lie a sitting president told about a plan that doesn't work, but costs the country billions  is not a good example of a president lying.

i'd do backflips for just one lie ....=(

Edited by achooloco
didn't like original wording..
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Try again.

You're leaving out how he let Hezbollah bomb the Marine Barracks and didn't do shit about it.  Had Obama done that, he'd have been impeached.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Try again.

Sure. 

In the beginning, I had high hopes that Obama would be a great president.

At the end, I thought he'd been pretty good, but not great.  A 6 or 7 out of 10.

Now, I'd give anything to have him back before this country slides off a cliff.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 1