Rapelor @ Dark Sinister Farm Country (ISU)

Al_4_ISU

Just now, Neonmoon said:

Brewer got DQ’d? For what?

He said something to the ref and was flagged for unsportsmanlike. Since Baylor already had one unsportsmanlike (called on a different player), the 2nd penalty gets the player ejected, even though he didn't commit the first one. I had no idea that was the rule and it seems really stupid.

Brewer got DQ’d? For what?

He was running and slid and thought there should have been a flag cause he got hit. He jumped up and said something to the ref and the ref threw a flag on him for unsportsmanlike conduct. Because of the fight earlier, each team was given an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, so that made that his 2nd of the game and they gave him the boot.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, JerryHubbard said:

I don’t think Brewer was complaining about a hit. He felt that he did not start his slide until he had the first down, and after seeing the replay, I agree with him.

No idea what he said to draw the flag, but it was brief and ended Baylor’s remote chance to come back.

Poor Brewer.  Fuck that bitch and his fucking Lloyd Christmas haircut.

26 minutes ago, JerryHubbard said:

I don’t think Brewer was complaining about a hit. He felt that he did not start his slide until he had the first down, and after seeing the replay, I agree with him.

No idea what he said to draw the flag, but it was brief and ended Baylor’s remote chance to come back.

Man, my heart is just breaking for Baylor.  

6 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

The wind never stops in Iowa.  Ever.

A good buddy of mine went to grad school in Indiana, and recently moved home.  While he appreciates it being sunnier here he had kinda blocked out of his mind how fucking windy it is.

I remember seeing some made for TV 1970s western about some woman who moved to Iowa and thereabouts and killed her whole family and then sat on her porch in a rocking chair. The wind did her in.