9 points

Hornin04

As frustrating as this season has been at times, it's crazy to think that nine points is what separates us from an undefeated season right now. I was at the Maryland game, and after seeing how we struggled with Tulsa in game 2 I was seriously thinking we would win four or five games this season. Got to give this team and Herman credit. We're not there yet but we are way ahead of where we were the last few years. I would have never thought we would be one win away from playing in the Big 12 title game. Let's not have a let down to end the season. Hook 'Em!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taybo20 said:

Crazy how close this season has been

For a lot of teams not named Alabama. It's just that kind of season.

We're ahead of schedule. We have a top flight QB, adequate O-line, stunning receivers, and a terrific freshman running back. The defense will be a year older and sharper next year. Herman and staff are great evaluators of talent and have filled gaps with JUCO players rather brilliantly.

Very good year already if we beat Kansas. An amazing year if we win the Big 12.

• Like 1

Just now, RomaVicta said:

For a lot of teams not named Alabama. It's just that kind of season.

We're ahead of schedule. We have a top flight QB, adequate O-line, stunning receivers, and a terrific freshman running back. The defense will be a year older and sharper next year. Herman and staff are great evaluators of talent and have filled gaps with JUCO players rather brilliantly.

Very good year already if we beat Kansas. An amazing year if we win the Big 12.

Definitely over achieving 

We are not good enough for the CFP this year. We have shown serious progress in Year 2 of Herman, and have for the first time since Colt found a legit QB and face of the program, which sets us up perfectly for a run next season. We still suffer from defensive lapses and subpar O-line play, but QB is such a key component and we are golden there for what looks to be a long while. We just don't have the depth yet, but it is coming, and this is just the beginning. I was hoping for 9 wins this season, but the way it is playing out is much better than I ever imagined. This is a very good season, CFP or not.*

*Unless we lose to Kansas. Then, everything is fucked.

We are only 14 points away from 5-6 so it's a two way street. At this point in the year, your record is a pretty good indicator of what you are. We are good, but we are flawed. Most of all, though, it looks like we enjoy playing and want to getb after it every week. Thst hasn't been true for... A while. That makes it enjoyable as a fan, despite Maryland and OSU, and despite the stress those flaws bring into games. Here's to a strong finish.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1