Notre Dame @ USC

Horny Bull

Just now, vin2basketball said:

Notre Dame's best win is Michigan (who was exposed today). Their second best win is Syracuse when Dungey was injured for 2/3 of the game. Their third best win is either Pitt or Northwestern (lol)

They are going to get buttfucked by Clemson if that is where they are seeded. Or Bama. I am hoping to get Michigan and ND eliminated today. I knew Michigan would lose to Ohio St. But I don't have much faith in USC beating ND tonight. They flat out suck.

I just would rather get another team in there who could actually compete with Bama or Clemson. But maybe there aren't many teams out there who can.

5 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Don't USC receivers know where the first down marker is located? They keep running back.

it's very annoying. They are making subtle mistakes, like that and ball security, that are very costly. 

on a bigger question, there's a science behind running routes, it's very fascinating to me. How do they know where the route is supposed to break, regardless of LOS? 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Fuck Notre Dame. They are as big of frauds as Michigan was and would be exposed if they actually played someone worth a damn. Wack ass Big 10 type team. 

Yeah we get it you don't like Notre Dame. They are still 11-0. It's not like they're playing in the MWC. 

Also, the fact Notre Dame does not play in a conference but still gets to go to the playoffs is bullshit. They don't have that extra game all the others have to play. Well unless you are Bama, whom isn't required to even win their division. But the NCAA will never make them join one for football. 

2 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

so you were thinking that a couple hours ago when you said this is the best Notre Dame team in 25 years?

Those are not mutually exclusive. I thought this was a dangerous game on ND's schedule and it is proving to be just that. 

I also thought USC would be more like an 8 or 9 win team - not a 5 win one.