Section numbers for LHF tickets?

Lat22

28 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Aren’t there only like 7000 tickets available that aren’t public? It’s like forcing you to buy on the stub hub market

Yeah, per school.   Can't believe the schools signed up for this.   The allocation is an absolute joke. I just called to confirm seat location and I'm in the fucking upper deck (444).

47 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Aren’t there only like 7000 tickets available that aren’t public? It’s like forcing you to buy on the stub hub market

Maybe it’s normal, but if not, I’m pretty sure it’s the big 12 forcing the shoowin.com partnership. They’re basically big game option contracts (right to buy at face value). You can also sell your right if you like the market price. 

Worked out for me - I paid $15 over face for lower level tickets. I may try to play the game next season. CFP games are several hundred $, but still likely cheaper than secondary market tickets. Let’s see where Bama and Clemson open for next years CFP

59 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

I've been looking exclusively on SeatGeek.  When you drill down to the exact seat locations, you can see that there are row after row of wide open seats in all areas of the stadium.  Whatever algorithm that site uses is going to keep reducing the prices of those seats as kickoff approaches.  I bet you'll be able to score good seats for next to nothing on Saturday morning.  I won't be brave enough to last that long though.

10 minutes ago, bigcigar said:

Maybe it’s normal, but if not, I’m pretty sure it’s the big 12 forcing the shoowin.com partnership. They’re basically big game option contracts (right to buy at face value). You can also sell your right if you like the market price. 

Worked out for me - I paid $15 over face for lower level tickets. I may try to play the game next season. CFP games are several hundred $, but still likely cheaper than secondary market tickets. Let’s see where Bama and Clemson open for next years CFP

I don't think that site has anything to do with the policy.  It's all about giving the best seats to sponsors and Cowboys PSL holders.   Which is bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Bevine said:

Bought through Foundation, got 446. Absolute crap. Only thing making me feel better is that current market price seems to be holding above what I paid.

I think the 'market price' will crash as the week goes on.   There are tons for sale on stubhub.   That's the other thing that pisses me off - considering we don't have the tix yet I can't try to flip them and buy better seats now.   If we don't get the tix before Weds/Thurs I think the market will crash for uppers and even endzones.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, babysdaddy said:

446? are you serious?  that can't be real.  Those are horrible

That’s what I thought too. I think next year I’ll just buy them in the aftermarket. More for my money. I haven’t been part of the foundation for long so that might have influenced, but if they end up putting most members in those zones that are basically blanked out in reselling sites it would be pretty messed up. What is the point there.

UT allotment appears to be 444-446; 238-244 and 138-146.  The 100 level is going to be super high donors/administrators/player parents + students and band.   My 'loyalty' ranking is only in the 7000's and that got me uppers, so I'll just pass on UT allotment going forward and work secondary market.  Particularly if UT is going to take this long to issue tix.

Edited by Skipper

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Anyone know the best place to park within walking distance? I plan on getting to at&t by 8am to avoid the shit traffic. Is there a cash lot I can hit? that's not a 5 mile walk? 

I don't go often enough to know the best option but there are lots of cash lots that are walking distance.  You won't have an issue.  I know some relatively cheap lots over by Rangers stadium.

2 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Anyone know the best place to park within walking distance? I plan on getting to at&t by 8am to avoid the shit traffic. Is there a cash lot I can hit? that's not a 5 mile walk? 

Walking distance is pretty damn expensive. Parking by the rangers stadium will have shuttles to and from the game and is cheaper

3 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Like we talking $40? Isn’t the parking right around the stadium parking pass only or can I pay cash there? 

Blue and Silver lots will be parking pass only, the rangers lots are cash and close but yea I think around 40. Around stadium and division it is usually 20 and those are the shuttle lots

3 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

In 2009, we parked in a church parking lot and paid $20 to ride in their van to and from the game.  Fuck Jerry and his mausoleum stadium and cash cow parking lot.

20 hours ago, Skipper said:

UT allotment appears to be 444-446; 238-244 and 138-146.  The 100 level is going to be super high donors/administrators/player parents + students and band.   My 'loyalty' ranking is only in the 7000's and that got me uppers, so I'll just pass on UT allotment going forward and work secondary market.  Particularly if UT is going to take this long to issue tix.

Just logged onto the foundation site and checked my loyalty point ranking. It says I'm 11,072 of 38,068.  So this means I'm lower ranked than you  and also getting nosebleed tickets? FML. 

Edited by Bob Lives!

1 minute ago, BurntOrange said:

Also, I asked when tickets will go out.  "Maybe Wednesday, Maybe Thursday..."  The confidence was inspiring.

The email I get said mobile delivery, so I'm assuming that means e-tickets. Reselling those must not be real easy anyways.  Guess I'm watching the game on Jerrytron. 

On 11/26/2018 at 2:25 PM, Skipper said:

At least it’s not 428.

• Like 1