Hail Mary attempt for a Texas state title- North Shore ve Duncanville

Goo Punch

6 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

It fucking blows my mind how many people don't know the rule.

It more blows my mind how many people don't know the rule but act like they do.

JESUS.  FUCK.

In fairness, while i knew the rule the way football deals with "planes" isn't consistent in any way situation to situation.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUinHsv said:

Chill out dude - I said I was wrong...  

That’s not how it works here. If you fuck up, everyone gets to fuck with you for about a month or until you make a crafty joke about someone’s mother, a dick joke, or if you’re elite enough, a pic of some chick you know splaying open her beef n cheddar with a mound of cocaine on her asshole.

Edited by DaggerHorns
Commas and shit
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

It fucking blows my mind how many people don't know the rule.

It more blows my mind how many people don't know the rule but act like they do.

JESUS.  FUCK.

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Just shut the fuck up already until you find something you understand to talk about.

Dude, take it easy before you pop your cork.

LightheartedFarflungKangaroo-size_restri

Again.

2 hours ago, AUinHsv said:

Chill out dude - I said I was wrong...  

It's Beau Vine. He is a miserable old fuck who will harp and harp on something you get wrong to make some point. Because you know, being correct on the internet is the most important thing in life. Don't pay him any mind. He's like this in every thread he likes to police.

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Haha 1

On 12/24/2018 at 7:25 PM, DaggerHorns said:

That’s not how it works here. If you fuck up, everyone gets to fuck with you for about a month or until you make a crafty joke about someone’s mother, a dick joke, or if you’re elite enough, a pic of some chick you know splaying open her beef n cheddar with a mound of cocaine on her asshole.

Got to have a gun in the pic as well and possibly a medium rare stake on her back

Edited by txbroadcaster
Not even gonna fix the fuck up. Better this way

On 12/23/2018 at 9:56 AM, demos said:

Lol look on the coach’s face.

I had a relative that was at a coaches clinic in Jerry World that day. He said the Duncanville coach still had the same look on his face 45 minutes after the game. 

I felt sorry for their him, but my relative said it was karma. According to him a lot of coaches weren't that upset to see him lose. 

I had a relative that was at a coaches clinic in Jerry World that day. He said the Duncanville coach still had the same look on his face 45 minutes after the game. 
I felt sorry for their him, but my relative said it was karma. According to him a lot of coaches weren't that upset to see him lose. 
Do you know why? I don't know much about him but I have a good friend that is a police officer for Duncanville ISD so he travels to every game and is usually right by Samples the whole time. He says his players love him. He was a Skyline graduate so he followed him there.

I don't know much about him except he chokes in the most heartbreaking ways in the playoffs.

6 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Do you know why? I don't know much about him but I have a good friend that is a police officer for Duncanville ISD so he travels to every game and is usually right by Samples the whole time. He says his players love him. He was a Skyline graduate so he followed him there.

I don't know much about him except he chokes in the most heartbreaking ways in the playoffs.

He didn't say there was anything bad about him or his character. He is loved by many people in Dallas, especially his players. My relatives gripe is about his recruiting players to Duncanville. He said that it's not uncommon (using very lax and legal rules surrounding residency) to cherry pick and recruit some of the best players out of DISD to play for him in Duncanville.