2019 Houston Texans Offseason

The Earl of Texas

15 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Buttchin sucks balls and should be dead man walking.  The NFL is becoming the biggest ripoff since P.T. Barnum.  Folks really pay hard earned cash for these preseason games?  Diehards.  

This. How this Bill Belechik wannabe buffoon is still head coach is a mystery.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Joe Webb has taken every snap at QB. I have never seen that in a preseason game before until now. He is terrible and is not an NFL QB. Run the new UDFA QB from Ole Miss for a few snaps. BOB is such an idiot.

He did alright, I wouldn't call him "terrible." He just didn't get a lot of help.

Edited by MillerEP

Matt Kalil looked like he was on roller-skates last night in pass protection. I can't believe the Texans think that he is acceptable as a starting LT. They need to make a fucking deal with the Redskins to get Trent Williams. Last night's game should be a big ass flashing signal to them to do so. If they have to overpay, so be it. Much more sensible to overpay for a LT than a RB. I like trading for Duke Johnson but they paid too much which is a result of not having a GM in place. Could have gotten him for a 5th rounder IMO if they played their cards closer to the vest. Basically, they are the anti-Luhnow when it comes to valuation, talent evaluation and negotiating strategery.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan