Tinkles is in the Transfer Portal.

MrPhlegm

There was once a greatness to Hornfans. I was in Los Angeles when I discovered the site and felt like I'd been transported back to a dormitory TV lounge where many people were very amusing.

Tinkles

Aggies go for the juggler (vein)

edit: I just went back and browsed the tinkles piece. They censor bitches and shit. Even if you choose a filter, bitch doesn't make it?

Edited by RomaVicta
Observation of sad decline of once fun place.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

There was once a greatness to Hornfans. I was in Los Angeles when I discovered the site and felt like I'd been transported back to a dormitory TV lounge where many people were very amusing.

Tinkles

edit: I just went back and browsed the tinkles piece. They censor bitches and shit. Even if you choose a filter, bitch doesn't make it?

For me it was the sorority thread.  I may have been sitting at an office desk making the world safe for capitalism, but I could open my browser and be transported back to a time before mortgages and kids.  A simpler, more innocent time  when chasing poon was all that really mattered.

Edited by Not a cat

For me it was the sorority thread.  I may have been sitting at an office desk making the world safe for capitalism, but I could open my browser and be transported back to a time before mortgages and kids.  A simpler, more innocent time  when chasing poon was all that really mattered.
Chasing poon IS all that really matters.

3 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
1 hour ago, Not a cat said:

True, but fully funding the 401k and 529 sure as hell distracts from the primary objective at times. 

2 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:
3 hours ago, Not a cat said:

Catching it sometimes matters.

8 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Tinkles

"That was hilarious when the aggies kicked of both halves."(Page two of juggler)

Shit I'm triggered now thinking of Charlie Strong.

Edited by TheFlyingBoat

10 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Tinkles

Went to Hornfans for the first time in years from your links. I got a chuckle at how different my takes on the West Mall are from my current beliefs