Royal Caribbean (Harmony of the Seas) cruise this month

Both Tacos

My wife qualified for a leadership trip for an all expense paid 7 day trip on Royal Caribbean that is in mid-march. We've been on one cruise trip and that was about 15 years ago that went out of Galveston for 3 days.  This is 7 days with 3 ports in the Caribbean. It's on the Harmony of the Seas and it looks like a mini-city that floats. We've got a nice room with a balcony so at least we won't be so cramped and I'm sure the food will be good. Lots of things to do on board or just lounge around the bar all day.  Booked 2 excursions. One is a self driving Jeep tour through St. Marteen, ending up on the beach and the other is a snorkeling adventure in Haiti. The other stop is in Puerto Rico but there is a private beach party going on that day so no excursions which I would have rather gone on the Bacardi Rum tour.
Anyone been on this particular boat and have any tips?  

What size rod and bait do I need to take to fish off the back of the boat?

Baboon is right. Avoid the buffet at all costs. Reserve your dinners at the nicer restaurants now before you get on board.
I think that’s the ship we went on a while back as it has the same itinerary.
Find the old people pool that doesn’t allow kids.
Enter the arcade and teach young brats a lesson on Galaga.