Deadliest Catch Season 15

RPM

I’m far from a Keith fan, but we don’t exactly know how ‘small’ the emergency was. 

Ol’ boy cameraman on the NW almost ended up in real bad shape when he kept his back to the rail. 

Edited by shadow_operative2.0
And my weekly Fuck You! for trying to force Bloodline on us, goddamnit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got caught up a little on season last night.  Josh's pure laziness just blows my mind.  He's shown it many times in the past, but last night he's already down a hand, his deck boss goes down with a massive leg bruise and is shitting blood, and the rest of the deck group is struggling.  His solution?  Get off his ass and work on the deck?  No.  It's to go give the deck boss a rallying call that the team needs him on the field.  Suck it up and get out there, man.

What a jerk.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wade said:

Got caught up a little on season last night.  Josh's pure laziness just blows my mind.  He's shown it many times in the past, but last night he's already down a hand, his deck boss goes down with a massive leg bruise and is shitting blood, and the rest of the deck group is struggling.  His solution?  Get off his ass and work on the deck?  No.  It's to go give the deck boss a rallying call that the team needs him on the field.  Suck it up and get out there, man.

What a jerk.

Thought the same thing. Josh has gone on the deck before, but now when they really need him, he's got his feet up.

Also, on the previews for upcoming show it sure as shit looked like the Summer Bay rolling over in the surf. Couldn't be tho, right?

Yeah, I didn't get that.   Jonathan basically saved Monte's ass with that part.  Monte goes from grateful to disgusted in seconds after Hillstrand asks for a little help .
That had to be reality tv manufactured drama. Surely there's no way Monte shits on Jonathan after Jonathan gives him a ram, right?

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:
9 hours ago, Wade said:
Yeah, I didn't get that.   Jonathan basically saved Monte's ass with that part.  Monte goes from grateful to disgusted in seconds after Hillstrand asks for a little help .

That had to be reality tv manufactured drama. Surely there's no way Monte shits on Jonathan after Jonathan gives him a ram, right?

Yeah, of course.  Good call.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 7:00 AM, kevwun said:

They've been teasing that the whole season and I could never figure out how the hell he ended up sideways.  Seems like the Harbor Master should have closed it down before that.  He almost got those guys killed.

Bill almost got them killed. It’s up to the Captain to assess the situation and make decisions accordingly.  There was no reason to risk everyone’s lives right there.   Bill was way too much of a cowboy there.

3 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Bill almost got them killed. It’s up to the Captain to assess the situation and make decisions accordingly.  There was no reason to risk everyone’s lives right there.   Bill was way too much of a cowboy there.

Well, Bill's a fucking idiot. So there's that.

• Like 1

I don't think he had much steering capability because of the size of the waves and the harbor entrance is very narrow there.  He had to try to ride one in, but if the waves are pushing you forward so fast that the propeller can't bite, the rudder is pretty useless.  He shouldn't have tried it and the harbor should have been closed I think.

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The episode about Sig and Mandy was interesting but Sig is such a dick headed asshole motherfucker.

Mandy goes to Jake and asks for advice and Sig raises hell at Jake for giving her advice. Hey...she asked me motherfucker...why don't you talk to her?

Sig went down a few notches for me.

Edited by Nole-4-Life
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Nole-4-Life said:

The episode about Sig and Mandy was interesting but Sig is such a dick headed asshole motherfucker.

Mandy goes to Jake and asks for advice and Sig raises hell at Jake for giving her advice. Hey...she asked me motherfucker...why don't you talk to her?

Sig went down a few notches for me.

It was all acting. And terrible acting at that might I add. I FF'd through most of it.  

Harley got the evil edit last year - remember him "checking" other pots? Yeah, that's not happening in real life. I assume the only real things on this show are the waves. The editing is so wonky I don't even think strings are shown in order. 

• Hook 'Em 1