2019 Masters

markstanco

2 minutes ago, housious said:

He’s always been like this. Even back in his prime.

When he’s striping it off the tee, things like the 2000 US Open happen.

the difference now is Tiger's short game, at this point, doesn't cover for his wayward driving.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

You’re right about Euros. Americans lose their shit?  Is this entire board living in 2007?  Tiger is not intimidating any more and hasn’t been for 10 years. These guys’ game is significantly better. Their mental game is tough for the most part. Thinking Brooks Koepka would wilt on the back 9 with Tiger breathing down his neck smells like wishful thinking, and is laughably false. 

To be fair over the last ten years tiger hasn’t been a threat like he is now. And I’m talking about group pairings. Tiger still has some lore to him with the ameros. 

3 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Kucher appears to never have a bad day. 

I hate him already. 

He is happy as shit just being a top 20 player in the world. It’s like he doesn’t even compete, he just enjoys playing golf and happens to be pretty damn good at it. 

5 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

He is happy as shit just being a top 20 player in the world. It’s like he doesn’t even compete, he just enjoys playing golf and happens to be pretty damn good at it. 

They call him ATM for a reason. Dude just makes checks and smiles. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Trivial golf tourney things that make me surly:   Attendees that were their golf shoes.  Saw a few in the background.  Dude, you're not gonna get called out from the cheap side of the ropes to finish someone's loop. 

Normally I would agree, but with the moisture today and all of the elevation changes I'll allow it. 

Edited by Grade of D as in David
Don't want to risk another clipping flag on the big cat

Trivial golf tourney things that make me surly:   Attendees that were their golf shoes.  Saw a few in the background.  Dude, you're not gonna get called out from the cheap side of the ropes to finish someone's loop. 

It’s really weird. I’ve seen quite a few of them. Completely illogical.