Erroneous! Erroneous!

RamjetFDO

Unpopular opinion: people overquote this movie all the time and have ruined it for me. Almost the same thing happened with Chappelle Show

this movie was awesome the first year or two after it was released, but i can barely find it funny anymore
ad4f975b9a81073cc76f28f5b1f9baf4e804b0a8d13da2338633c60a563c2dfc.jpg

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

This movie is over quoted?  Who do you hang around because I rarely ever hear this movie quoted.  

I hear movies like Major League, Dazed and Confused, Bull Durham, Caddyshack, Ghostbusters, etc quoted a lot more than this one.  

I would imagine you (and most of the posters on this thread) are in their mid to late 40s.

Im 33 and I hear this movie quoted at hospitals and surgery centers on a weekly basis

Yeah, I have to say...I'm not the movie's biggest fan but a good chunk of it holds up pretty well.  But if you think about, not much of this movie is quoted in social situations.  There's been some great quotes on this thread, but almost none of them are ever situationally appropriate to quote like many of the other movies quoted above.  I'm guilty of trying to insert movie quotes into conversations as much as the next surly-cat, but really the only one I do with any regularity is with friends at my home or at their home and something to the effect of, "Ma!  The Meat Loaf!" when waiting on cocktails or snacks.  It's a funny and quotable movie but almost none of it works well in social situations.   I dunno.  

But seriously Diora Baird is so much more gorgeous than you remember.  They are real.  She enjoys vaginal playdates.  I am a tad suspect of why she did so many soft-core scenes without showing her ass, but hey---I am getting older and am willing to learn.  

1 hour ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I would imagine you (and most of the posters on this thread) are in their mid to late 40s.

Im 33 and I hear this movie quoted at hospitals and surgery centers on a weekly basis

Close but not quite that much of a man....

Too further Lobo's point can you give us some examples of how these titans of medicine that you hang with work most of any of what is on this thread into every day conversation.  There are a few I can see here and there but curious as to where this is getting dropped on a weekly basis.  

34 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Too further Lobo's point can you give us some examples of how these titans of medicine that you hang with work most of any of what is on this thread into every day conversation.  There are a few I can see here and there but curious as to where this is getting dropped on a weekly basis.  

they look pretty good are they real?  built for speed or for comfort?

27 minutes ago, futureman said:

they look pretty good are they real?  built for speed or for comfort?

Yea that one I get....that's the one I was thinking of but man must be a museum of great fake knockers all over the hospitals and surgery centers of greater Gunspoint

On 6/23/2019 at 7:35 PM, Surly Bevo said:

if you can't work "Get in here and let the big bear gets his paws on you" into a conversation with a bunch of hot nurses, then I don't know what to tell you 

On 6/23/2019 at 12:56 PM, Lobo said:

Fun fact:  Just found out, after woe these many years, that Diora Baird (bridesmaid that finally calls out Owen Wilson on his bullshit after they screw), was in Playboy a few years after this movie came out and those absolutely massive tits of hers are real, they're spectacular, and she came out two years ago as lesbian.  

yeah, she was hot af back in the day...

giphy.gif

latest?cb=20110129160751

oz1jot3wizz01.jpg

6a0115709f071f970b015391ba0bae970b.jpe

Back in the day?   She’s only 36 and just now realized her love of pussy, and her tits are holding up better than the Obama legacy.  

She’s aces across the board.