Erroneous! Erroneous!

RamjetFDO

Has anyone ever been able to explain why Bradley Cooper is six inches shorter in this movie than any other picture?  Good news is it launched his career somehow...bad news is it confirmed the formula that Owen Wilson talking with his palms in his sleeves and just sort of agreeing with previously deployed humorous lines would be considered comedic gold by Hollywood.  

That said, the first hour of the movie still holds up almost 15 years later.  And the second half (sans Will Ferrell cameo) is much worse than I remember.  

Has anyone ever been able to explain why Bradley Cooper is six inches shorter in this movie than any other picture?  Good news is it launched his career somehow...bad news is it confirmed the formula that Owen Wilson talking with his palms in his sleeves and just sort of agreeing with previously deployed humorous lines would be considered comedic gold by Hollywood.  
That said, the first hour of the movie still holds up almost 15 years later.  And the second half (sans Will Ferrell cameo) is much worse than I remember.  

You dare question the Sackmaster

Unpopular opinion: people overquote this movie all the time and have ruined it for me. Almost the same thing happened with Chappelle Show

this movie was awesome the first year or two after it was released, but i can barely find it funny anymore

Rule # 5, you’re an idiot.
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Fun fact:  Just found out, after woe these many years, that Diora Baird (bridesmaid that finally calls out Owen Wilson on his bullshit after they screw), was in Playboy a few years after this movie came out and those absolutely massive tits of hers are real, they're spectacular, and she came out two years ago as lesbian.  

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Fun fact:  Just found out, after woe these many years, that Diora Baird (bridesmaid that finally calls out Owen Wilson on his bullshit after they screw), was in Playboy a few years after this movie came out and those absolutely massive tits of hers are real, they're spectacular, and she came out two years ago as lesbian.  

It's not fun when you don't comply with your obligations to everyone else in this thread and post pics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Unpopular opinion: people overquote this movie all the time and have ruined it for me. Almost the same thing happened with Chappelle Show

this movie was awesome the first year or two after it was released, but i can barely find it funny anymore

Ballgame. 

Dude, it took me 10 minutes and help from another poster to get the ‘fistee’ Aggie license plate picture up.  Just google her name, all kinds of great images out there.