TeddyBearStallion

Globe Life Field est 2020

On 6/24/2020 at 8:15 PM, HRSchenker said:

Last month it was explained to me by ballpark staff that the roof must be open but not all the way. That was the only way they could host high school graduations so it will end up looking like this

101651914_10216171196422677_1761622574946582528_n.jpg

It was always going to be cracked open so the Odor could vent.

On 6/28/2020 at 3:02 PM, HRSchenker said:

Don't worry there will be a new stadium vote in 2040 because the current one will lack [INSERT COMPLAINT HERE]

Hopefully it’s not lacking a WS banner. 

I think this pic was about 2 pm CT. Are we gonna have to endure that annoying sun-pattern in LF for day games? Also seems like an outfielder could easily lose a ball in those if it took a certain path. Can't wait for someone to discover a hidden jetstream to right center or whatever oversight gets exposed next

No, today was the first day of workouts, hence his comment about baseball being back. 

There are a shit-ton of things to bitch about this park, but a noon pic on July 3 from the press box ain’t one of them. We played exactly ONE home day game in July last year, against Hou at 2 on a Sunday. We’re not gonna play a shitload of day games in future seasons either just because of AC, that’s bad for attendance & TV. 

2 hours ago, TeddyBearStallion said:

I have about 90 to 100 pics if I can figure out how to get them from my Google drive.  Having trouble importing them from my phone to my laptop.  

Some guy on MLB Network said there was a "wood thing" at one of the entrances with lines to "all the towns in Texas" except Houston at one of the entrances?

2 hours ago, Dr Fear said:

Some guy on MLB Network said there was a "wood thing" at one of the entrances with lines to "all the towns in Texas" except Houston at one of the entrances?

I must have missed it.  We started the tour at the left field entrance and I bailed on my tour group to go take photos ...for surly.   

Edited by TeddyBearStallion

Most of our home day games on the full original 2020 schedule were 1:35.