Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

I will happily provide my point of view if you are confused. 

The correct decision was reached. I am glad Mr. Rittenhouse was given a fair trial and judged correctly by a jury of his peers. I am upset by the fact that I live in a country where a teenager is allowed to own an assault rife, travel hundreds of miles, and shoot someone if they feel threatened. Yes, he defended himself.  I get it. Those are the laws. It's sad some want to live in a country where this situation happens. I don't want to live in the wild wild west where everyone carries a gun around and if you feel threatened you are okay to kill that person. 

I get it, most people want to spike the football, own the libs, and laugh at the false narrative that the fake news created in this case. Fine

That still doesn't change my point. 

Hyperbole much? He didn't "feel threatened", he was attacked by a bi-polar child rapist that was off his meds, and then attacked by several others including one who was illegally concealing a handgun. He also didn't travel "hundreds of miles." 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

Just now, Neonmoon said:

which I agree with. However, I will invoke my good friend Anastasis, and say both sides started shit. 

exactly this, but it's not even both sides. it's every angle all sides. People think they can say shit IRL that they say behind the safety of a keyboard or see behind the safety of a screen out in public in other peoples faces. The real world has real consequences, we don't yet live in the new metaverse.

1 minute ago, immamac said:

exactly this, but it's not even both sides. it's every angle all sides. People think they can say shit IRL that they say behind the safety of a keyboard or see behind the safety of a screen out in public in other peoples faces. The real world has real consequences, we don't yet live in the new metaverse.

And Joseph Rosembaum found that out the hard way. He tried to act like a bad ass yelling "shoot me, n###a, shoot me n###a!", and he ended up facing the consequences. And the anal virginity of all young boys in his neighborhood got a little safer at the same time. A win-win

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

And Joseph Rosembaum found that out the hard way. He tried to act like a bad ass yelling "shoot me, n###a, shoot me n###a!", and he ended up facing the consequences. And the anal virginity of all young boys in his neighborhood got a little safer at the same time. A win-win

I mean you do you, it's also a fucking horrible take that you are celebrating the loss of human life in such a tragic un-needed event. It's actually what is pissing people off in this thread. You are championing the narrative that people deserved to die, no one deserved to die and they were all acting like jackasses.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

I mean you do you, it's also a fucking horrible take that you are celebrating the loss of human life in such a tragic un-needed event. It's actually what is pissing people off in this thread. You are championing the narrative that people deserved to die, no one deserved to die and they were all acting like jackasses.

Who is celebrating? You don't fucking know me or what I'm thinking.  And I don't give a fuck if you are pissed off. You liberals are always pissed off about something. If anything is to be celebrated, it's that justice prevailed and an innocent person wasn't sentenced to life in prison over some bogus charges that should never have been brought in the first place.

And yes the death of a child rapist is also cause for celebration in my book. But YOU do YOU

• Fuck You 4

4 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Kyle Rittenhouse set a very dangerous precedence.  Because we want to signal what happened before was the model of calm and peace.

Has it ever occurred to you that it is not Kyle Rittenhouse's job to quell riots?

Has it ever occurred to you that capital punishment is not applicable to looting and burning, and that those things should be proven in a court of law?

I mean, this isn't very hard, except for . . . well, you and the other kids.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Has it ever occurred to you that it is not Kyle Rittenhouse's job to quell riots?

Has it ever occurred to you that capital punishment is not applicable to looting and burning, and that those things should be proven in a court of law?

I mean, this isn't very hard, except for . . . well, you and the other kids.

Actually if you burned a building and killed people in the process, then absolutely you could be charged with a capital crime. I'm pretty sure that actually happened at one of these BLM "peaceful" protests.

• Fuck You 3

15 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I will happily provide my point of view if you are confused. 

The correct decision was reached. I am glad Mr. Rittenhouse was given a fair trial and judged correctly by a jury of his peers. I am upset by the fact that I live in a country where a teenager is allowed to own an assault rife, travel hundreds of miles, and shoot someone if they feel threatened. Yes, he defended himself.  I get it. Those are the laws. It's sad some want to live in a country where this situation happens. I don't want to live in the wild wild west where everyone carries a gun around and if you feel threatened you are okay to kill that person. 

I get it, most people want to spike the football, own the libs, and laugh at the false narrative that the fake news created in this case. Fine

That still doesn't change my point. 

What should change is your use of actual facts to form your opinion.  He didn't travel hundreds of miles.  He did not feel "threatened" as you say, he was being attacked.  I don't want to live in the wild wold west either.  I would much prefer that guns be used for hunting animals and only that.  Unfortunately, there are way too many turds in the world and always have been. 

10 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Who is celebrating? You don't fucking know me or what I'm thinking.  And I don't give a fuck if you are pissed off. You liberals are always pissed off about something. If anything is to be celebrated, it's that justice prevailed and an innocent person wasn't sentenced to life in prison over some bogus charges that should never have been brought in the first place.

And yes the death of a child rapist is also cause for celebration in my book. But YOU do YOU

You liberals? You want fucking problems? You can have problems I don't give a single fuck if you ever post on this site ever again and you are barking up the wrong fucking tree. You literally said "Win-Win" in your post, which is celebratory and then went on to say that it's cause for celebration. At this point you are trolling or just a raving lunatic behind a keyboard, neither of which I want on this site. 

Get your shit together or stop fucking posting here. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, immamac said:

You liberals? You want fucking problems? You can have problems I don't give a single fuck if you ever post on this site ever again and you are barking up the wrong fucking tree. You literally said "Win-Win" in your post, which is celebratory and then went on to say that it's cause for celebration. At this point you are trolling or just a raving lunatic behind a keyboard, neither of which I want on this site. 

Get your shit together or stop fucking posting here. 

Do I want problems? Did I break some rule or something?

• Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Actually if you burned a building and killed people in the process, then absolutely you could be charged with a capital crime. I'm pretty sure that actually happened at one of these BLM "peaceful" protests.

You fucking idiot, that would be a murder charge, and a justifiable murder charge that, which would subsequently be tried in court.  It's no surprise you can't infer the obvious logic here -- it is not a private citizen's job to control riots, and it is not part of the US legal code to execute those who loot and burn, but you can damn well be sure that's the fever dream of jackasses like Rittenhouse.  He got exactly what he went looking for. 

4 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Do I want problems? Did I break some rule or something?

Yeah, trolling its one of the few rules here. So either stop trolling or realize your horrifically inconsistent takes that contradict each other in the same post make it seem like you are trolling.

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Yeah, trolling its one of the few rules here. So either stop trolling or realize your horrifically inconsistent takes that contradict each other in the same post make it seem like you are trolling.

My response was on topic and honest....not trolling at all

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You fucking idiot, that would be a murder charge, and a justifiable murder charge that, which would subsequently be tried in court.  It's no surprise you can't infer the obvious logic here -- it is not a private citizen's job to control riots, and it is not part of the US legal code to execute those who loot and burn, but you can damn well be sure that's the fever dream of jackasses like Rittenhouse.  He got exactly what he went looking for. 

Wrong. First of all I have yet to see anyone here or elsewhere claim it was "his job" to be there. Matter of fact, I've seen pretty much a 100% concensus that he shouldn't have been there. Now that is a subjective opinion and the facts are that he was there legally and carrying legally. By the letter of the law he should never have been indicted. He was due to politics and people like you pushing a false narrative.

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Wrong. First of all I have yet to see anyone here or elsewhere claim it was "his job" to be there. Matter of fact, I've seen pretty much a 100% concensus that he shouldn't have been there. Now that is a subjective opinion and the facts are that he was there legally and carrying legally. By the letter of the law he should never have been indicted. He was due to politics and people like you pushing a false narrative.

LMAO.  Just because someone is legally carrying doesn't mean they have carte blanche to shoot whoever they want.  It was a reasonable indictment, and the case played out according to the law.

By the way, your zeal over the death of a pedophile is pathetic.  You are quite literally crowing about the extrajudicial execution of someone who served their time for their crimes.  Your behavior is disgusting, but it doesn't surprise me that a dim bulb such as yourself is getting a gun boner over someone finishing what you think the courts failed to do.  The fact that you don't understand the trickle down nature of pedophilia nor care about the horrific abuse Rosenbaum himself endured just cements my opinion of you -- you're a dull blowhard with zero empathy who gets off on guns and murder.

• Hook 'Em 1

LMAO.  Just because someone is legally carrying doesn't mean they have carte blanche to shoot whoever they want.  It was a reasonable indictment, and the case played out according to the law.

Where has anyone suggested that someone legally carrying has carte blanche to shoot whoever they want?  Jesus fucking christ...what a dumb thing to say. 

• Hook 'Em 4

14 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

By the letter of the law he should never have been indicted. He was due to politics and people like you pushing a false narrative.

I’m pretty sure that Jimmy didn’t get kyle indicted. 

Also you are totally talking out of your ass when you talk about the law and you know it. Or at least everyone else does. 

1 minute ago, Hate said:

Where has anyone suggested that someone legally carrying has carte blanche to shoot whoever they want?  Jesus fucking christ...what a dumb thing to say. 

How in the hell am I supposed to interpret this statement?

. . . and the facts are that he was there legally and carrying legally. By the letter of the law he should never have been indicted.

2 minutes ago, Hate said:

Well according to both immortal and the sack if the person you shooter is a pedo then you do. Since they’ve brought that fact up 385 times in this thread alone. 

14 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

By the way, your zeal over the death of a pedophile is pathetic.  You are quite literally crowing about the extrajudicial execution of someone who served their time for their crimes.  Your behavior is disgusting, but it doesn't surprise me that a dim bulb such as yourself is getting a gun boner over someone finishing what you think the courts failed to do.  The fact that you don't understand the trickle down nature of pedophilia nor care about the horrific abuse Rosenbaum himself endured just cements my opinion of you -- you're a dull blowhard with zero empathy who gets off on guns and murder.

You're such a fucking idiot. There was never any proof that he just started randomly shooting people. There was plenty of proof that it was self defense from the beginning and that is why he never should have been indicted. You are just a triggered lib who is sad that you didn't get to see this guy get life in prison for killing people that he was justified in killing. 

You're sad over Rosenbaum? What the fuck man. He stuck his dick in little boys and you are crying for him? You need help bro....serious help. 

Edited by immortal13
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

How in the hell am I supposed to interpret this statement?

That he legally shot those that attacked him?  Goddamn, have you read any of the facts of this case?  If he just wanted to shoot looters or rioters why did he only shoot the ones that were attacking him.  God fucking damnit...it's beyond ridiculous you and others keep making this bullshit up. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Well according to both immortal and the sack if the person you shooter is a pedo then you do. Since they’ve brought that fact up 385 times in this thread alone. 

How in the hell would KR have known that turd was a pedo?  He could have shot him earlier if that was what he wanted to do.  KR shot him when the turd attacked.  Quit making shit up just because you want it to be true.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Hate said:

Jimmy is just grasping at straws. He knows the shootings were justified. He's just sad like most of the CR that a "Trumper" wasn't given the chair over shooting some BLM assholes who fucked around and found out.

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Hate said:

That he legally shot those that attacked him?  Goddamn, have you read any of the facts of this case?  If he just wanted to shoot looters or rioters why did he only shoot the ones that were attacking him.  God fucking damnit...it's beyond ridiculous you and others keep making this bullshit up. 

I'm not making shit up.  I'm saying it's a reasonable indictment and that the law played out correctly.  Why is this so fucking hard for you?  Do you have such a gun hardon that you literally think you should not even been investigated, much less indicted, if you are legally carrying yet kill multiple people?

I weep for America.  You and yours are absolutely 100% disconnected from history and our system of justice.

Here's a news update:  if you are carrying, even legally, you might go through some legal shit should you pull the trigger.  Be aware of that risk.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

I'm not making shit up.  I'm saying it's a reasonable indictment and that the law played out correctly.  Why is this so fucking hard for you?  Do you have such a gun hardon that you literally think you should not even been investigated, much less indicted, if you are legally carrying yet kill multiple people?

I weep for America.  You and yours are absolutely 100% disconnected from history and our system of justice.

Here's a news update:  if you are carrying, even legally, you might go through some legal shit should you pull the trigger.  Be aware of that risk.

You said "have carte blanche to shoot whoever they want".  Nobody has ever said that.  You are making shit up.

4 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

You're such a fucking idiot. There was never any proof that he just started randomly shooting people. There was plenty of proof of that and that is why he never should have been indicted. You are just a triggered lib who is sad that you didn't get to see this guy get life in prison for killing people that he was justified in killing. 

You're sad over Rosenbaum? What the fuck man. He stuck his dick in little boys and you are crying for him? You need help bro....serious help. 

You literally do not possess the intellect to process the details of this case.  You carry, you pull the trigger, there is a very high chance that a great deal of legal scrutiny will fall on your ass.

Regarding Rosenbaum, I'm educated enough to understand that the abused often become abusers.  That is EXACTLY what happened with Rosenbaum.  He was fucked from the jump.  Did I suggest he never should have done time?  No, I did not.  Do the crime, do the time.  Point out where I said otherwise.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Hate said:

You said "have carte blanche to shoot whoever they want".  Nobody has ever said that.  You are making shit up.

You literally indicated that the fact that he was legally carrying a weapon made it a bad indictment.  If that's not what you meant, it's not my fault that you're functionally illiterate.

• Fuck You 1

You literally do not possess the intellect to process the details of this case.  You carry, you pull the trigger, there is a very high chance that a great deal of legal scrutiny will fall on your ass.

Regarding Rosenbaum, I'm educated enough to understand that the abused often become abusers.  That is EXACTLY what happened with Rosenbaum.  He was fucked from the jump.  Did I suggest he never should have done time?  No, I did not.  Do the crime, do the time.  Point out where I said otherwise.

Read up a few posts bruh.  Others seem to be agreeing with my interpretation of the details and questioning yours. Did you even watch the trial? You seem somewhat confused as to what actually happened.

• Fuck You 1

You literally indicated that the fact that he was legally carrying a weapon made it a bad indictment.  If that's not what you meant, it's not my fault that you're functionally illiterate.

Never once have I commented on the indictment.  I have only commented on those that have not paid any attention to the actual facts of this case and form their opinions on their feelings.  You and the other jj are clearly part of that group.

5 minutes ago, Hate said:

Never once have I commented on the indictment.  I have only commented on those that have not paid any attention to the actual facts of this case and form their opinions on their feelings.  You and the other jj are clearly part of that group.

Sorry, that was your authoritarian buddy @immortal13, you Nazis all look alike to me.  We already went through this.  To argue that the indictment itself was bad is just beyond stupid.

• Fuck You 2

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Sorry, that was your authoritarian buddy @immortal13, you Nazis all look alike to me.  We already went through this.  To argue that the indictment itself was bad is just beyond stupid.

what the fuck is wrong with all of you. Just talk about the fucking case or not. If you have some beef with posters just go to a part of the board where you can go talk shit to eachother. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

FUCK YOU!  Stop making shit up and stop calling everyone you disagree a Natzi. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

Hyperbole much? He didn't "feel threatened", he was attacked by a bi-polar child rapist that was off his meds, and then attacked by several others including one who was illegally concealing a handgun. He also didn't travel "hundreds of miles." 

@immamac Maybe just shut this thread down?  It's like seeing the same four or five posts over and over and over again.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

what the fuck is wrong with all of you. Just talk about the fucking case or not. If you have some beef with posters just go to a part of the board where you can go talk shit to eachother. 

Ah, so certain surlies can repeatedly imply that I'm a pedophile, but I can't retaliate.  Good to know the new ground rules.

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Ah, so certain surlies can repeatedly imply that I'm a pedophile, but I can't retaliate.  Good to know the new ground rules.

Where in the hell did this happen or are you just making more shit up? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Actually since the case is over, do we really need a thread where immortal and sack can remind us every day that a pedo got shot and they think the case should never have been brought? And then call everyone else “Libs?” Because that’s all they ever talk about now. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1