NFL Week 7 thread

shadow_operative2.0

4 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Onside kick & fake punt for Det already. 

Campbell said they have to steal their points and will pull out all the stops to get them. I don’t know if he’s the answer long term for the Lions at HC but they sorely needed that toughness right now. 

Lulz Mike Evans caught TB’s 600 career TD ball and gave it to some rando in the crowd wearing a sombrero. But then just now the staff came up to him and got the ball back. RDZ wondering what kind of deal they gave sombrero guy to get the ball.

Edited by Nicole44

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Lulz Mike Evans caught TB’s 600 career TD ball and gave it to some rando in the crowd wearing a sombrero. But then just now the staff came up to him and got the ball back. RDZ wondering what kind of deal they gave sombrero guy to get the ball.

Sideline reporter said the guy returned the 600 ball for another game ball and a signed jersey … both Nance and Romo thought he should have held out for lots more.  I agree. The guy got chumped. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Sideline reporter said the guy returned the 600 ball for another game ball and a signed jersey … both Nance and Romo thought he should have held out for lots more.  I agree. The guy got chumped. 

I would want picture with 600 game ball and Brady and signed jersey. What would you want?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

That seems reasonable … as long as I’m in the photo.  But, I’m greedy … I’d also ask for two tickets to all home playoff games. 

I mean if we are going all out: watch in box seat with the billionaire peeps and tour of team facility and picture with me and Brady and 600 ball signed, signed jersey and one day with his TB12 guy so can learn pro tips. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I mean if we are going all out: watch in box seat with the billionaire peeps and tour of team facility and picture with me and Brady and 600 ball signed, signed jersey and one day with his TB12 guy so can learn pro tips. 

I like your style!  But, I wouldn’t have a clue how to behave around the $BB set.  Will you send pix? 🥸

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Addition by subtraction.  Gruden getting canned is the best thing that could have happened.

Chris Simms has handled the whole deal with a lot of class and he said it is a great thing for Carr because Gruden is always in your ear at practice and in your ear on the field and you can't even get a breather from him. Plus, their interim seems legit. And because KC looks like ass right now they are in a great spot. Happy for them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CurlyDumps said:

If you're still wondering just how lucky Ed Orgeron got when he stumblefucked into that 2019 LSU situation, check the Bengals box score.

I laugh every single time I see Nebraska and Frost. Burrow was a Husker legacy and wanted to go to Nebraska after transferring and Frost said, "Nope. No. We are all set at QB."

• Haha 1

I want to be a Bears fan so bad but they're horribly run from the top down. They lucked into getting Fields then proceed to completely ruin him this season. From the day they drafted him the owner should have met with the GM and Nagy and explained that Fields isn't seeing anything but garbage time this season. That instead of being judged on wins and losses in 2021 they're judged on how well Fields is developed for 2022 and the talent they can get around him. 

He's got to have shit for confidence right now. Just no time to do anything and way too green to know what to do anyway. 

• Rage+1 1

Just now, Hermanator said:

I want to be a Bears fan so bad but they're horribly run from the top down. They lucked into getting Fields then proceed to completely ruin him this season. From the day they drafted him the owner should have met with the GM and Nagy and explained that Fields isn't seeing anything but garbage time this season. That instead of being judged on wins and losses in 2021 they're judged on how well Fields is developed for 2022 and the talent they can get around him. 

He's got to have shit for confidence right now. Just no time to do anything and way too green to know what to do anyway. 

Nagy wanted to do that I thought. Then Dalton got hurt. But ya, I don't know why not use Foles...or is he still there? Mahomes sat and learned for a year. 

Mahomes, Brady, Brees, Rodgers just to name a few. All weren't starting games year 1 in the NFL. Even a guy like Dak who started game 1 had the best line in the game in front of him. It's just stupid to be getting your hopeful future franchise QB destroyed as a rookie behind a bad line. 

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I laugh every single time I see Nebraska and Frost. Burrow was a Husker legacy and wanted to go to Nebraska after transferring and Frost said, "Nope. No. We are all set at QB."

That’s clearly a massive miss by Frost and an equally massive hit for Burrow linking up with Joe Brady.

But, I also question how Burrow could sit behind Dwayne Haskins who has the football IQ of a potato and is the dumbest fuck I recall ever seeing drawing a paycheck.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

That’s clearly a massive miss by Frost and an equally massive hit for Burrow linking up with Joe Brady.

But, I also question how Burrow could sit behind Dwayne Haskins who has the football IQ of a potato and is the dumbest fuck I recall ever seeing drawing a paycheck.

Outside of Fields...pretty much Cardale/Haskins just fools on wheels. That is about it. But yeah I don't know how you miss on Burrow. 

• Hook 'Em 1