Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
Texas007

Tell me about ou

Posted (edited)

What the Buck.?! Trey Sermon has flipped to Ohio State:

Edited by kopp0e

On the Ryen Russilo podcast this week, he had guys on to tell recruiting stories from back in the day.

Matt Leinart says that his dinner with USC was at a 5 star restaurant.  But on his trip to OU, they go to Applebee's.  He called his mom to make fun of it.  He decided Norman wasn't for him.

Also he got so drunk on his Michigan trip that he passed out in the bar.

On 3/22/2020 at 1:58 PM, kopp0e said:

What the Buck.?! Trey Sermon has flipped to Ohio State:

Wow, my two least favorite fanbases.  Well, another generation of Sermons will never learn to read...what else is new?  Fuck him.  

Posted (edited)

SoonerScoop first reported in April that Haselwood tore his ACL. In a Zoom conference, Riley called Haselwood's injury a "freak" non-football injury. 

Edited by LTtxfan

On 2/11/2020 at 10:13 PM, texifornia said:

ok boomer

Boomer is offensive yet their slogan is Boomer Sooner? Never heard this in 25 years of watching Texas football. I would think Gaylord is more offensive, and probably the reason he’s so sensitive. Imagine growing up with that name.

On 12/7/2019 at 2:48 PM, satyanash said:

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Who cares about conference championships in the long run? Only national championships are remembered. And we have the most recent. 

23 minutes ago, LetYourNutsHang said:

Who cares about conference championships in the long run? Only national championships are remembered. And we have the most recent. 

Motherfucker the things I would do for just a conference title at this point...

Posted (edited)

What will it take to beat OU ?

"So what’s it going to take? It’s going to take a continued effort to recruit elite talent and to develop that talent and then hopefully one of these days they’ll stop having first- and second-round draft picks at quarterback,"

Good luck with that one.  They have Rattler and then Williams  in the fold.

Edited by Glenn Quagmire Pilot

22h

A man of the people   @GabeIkard
Quote Tweet
m5LhJ9S4_normal.jpg
Toby Rowland    @TRowOU
· May 22
Breaking News: @GabeIkard admits to changing his pants at halftime and in the middle of practices at OU and in the NFL in order to provide dry footballs for his QBs. @TomBrady #HeavySweater

Popped up on my YouTube App today...

49-14 LSU Halftime Lead...   HaHaHaHa!!!

Edited by LTtxfan