Jump to content
texifornia

OU Recruiting 2020: Everybody Hurts Sometimes

Recommended Posts

 


Focusing on another school when committing to another is sad and pathetic. Don’t they have any pride in their own school?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Having a big sad today

Red Dawg 24 is correct. The fact that the land thieves haven't had a top 5 class since 2010 (Belldozer/Tony Jefferson/Brennan Clay/lol) is absolutely disgraceful.

They have done nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did this for OU as well  -- there may be more guys that have portaled that I missed. 

LandThieves rolling 3 class compilation 2018/2019/2020 ::  

QB
Mordecai
Rattler
Morris

RB 
Pledger
Major
McGowan

WR 
Haselwood
Bridges
Wease
Mims
West
Darby
Grant
Obialo
Howard

TE
Willis
Stogner
Conyers

ATH
Crawford
Henderson
Graham

OL 
Walker
Simpson
Swaybe
Wilkins
EJNO
Alexander
Felix
Roberts (?) 
Raym
Nelson
Anderson
Harrison
Parks

DL
Perkins
Thompson
Redmond
Kelley
Wete
Stripling
Hicks
Ugwoegbu
Stokes
Winfrey
Ellison
Grimes
Arinze

LB
White
Bonitto
Asamoah
Whitter
Walker

DB
Radley-Hines
Edwards
Fields
Turner-Yell
Criddell
Washington
Davis
Washington
Dennis
Eaton
Harrington

K/P
Brkic

Gone/Retired/Portal : 
Tatum
Draper
Jackson
Moore
Roberson
Robinson
Edwards
Baldwin
Taylor
Perkins
Green
DeArman
Hurts
Proctor


This one gets even more sobering for their depth if you take in the 2017 portal transfers as well. There are simply too many defensive commits leaving vs the numbers game 25/85. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Did this for OU as well  -- there may be more guys that have portaled that I missed. 

LandThieves rolling 3 class compilation 2018/2019/2020 ::  

QB
Mordecai
Rattler
Morris

RB 
Pledger
Major
McGowan

WR 
Haselwood
Bridges
Wease
Mims
West
Darby
Grant
Obialo
Howard

TE
Willis
Stogner
Conyers

ATH
Crawford
Henderson
Graham

OL 
Walker
Simpson
Swaybe
Wilkins
EJNO
Alexander
Felix
Roberts (?) 
Raym
Nelson
Anderson
Harrison
Parks

DL
Perkins
Thompson
Redmond
Kelley
Wete
Stripling
Hicks
Ugwoegbu
Stokes
Winfrey
Ellison
Grimes
Arinze

LB
White
Bonitto
Asamoah
Whitter
Walker

DB
Radley-Hines
Edwards
Fields
Turner-Yell
Criddell
Washington
Davis
Washington
Dennis
Eaton
Harrington

K/P
Brkic

Gone/Retired/Portal : 
Tatum
Draper
Jackson
Moore
Roberson
Robinson
Edwards
Baldwin
Taylor
Perkins
Green
DeArman
Hurts
Proctor


This one gets even more sobering for their depth if you take in the 2017 portal transfers as well. There are simply too many defensive commits leaving vs the numbers game 25/85. 

Riley shouldn’t have let Grinch run a bunch of dudes off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, golfclap said:

Did this for OU as well  -- there may be more guys that have portaled that I missed. 

LandThieves rolling 3 class compilation 2018/2019/2020 ::  

QB
Mordecai
Rattler
Morris

RB 
Pledger
Major
McGowan

WR 
Haselwood
Bridges
Wease
Mims
West
Darby
Grant
Obialo
Howard

TE
Willis
Stogner
Conyers

ATH
Crawford
Henderson
Graham

OL 
Walker
Simpson
Swaybe
Wilkins
EJNO
Alexander
Felix
Roberts (?) 
Raym
Nelson
Anderson
Harrison
Parks

DL
Perkins
Thompson
Redmond
Kelley
Wete
Stripling
Hicks
Ugwoegbu
Stokes
Winfrey
Ellison
Grimes
Arinze

LB
White
Bonitto
Asamoah
Whitter
Walker

DB
Radley-Hines
Edwards
Fields
Turner-Yell
Criddell
Washington
Davis
Washington
Dennis
Eaton
Harrington

K/P
Brkic

Gone/Retired/Portal : 
Tatum
Draper
Jackson
Moore
Roberson
Robinson
Edwards
Baldwin
Taylor
Perkins
Green
DeArman
Hurts
Proctor


This one gets even more sobering for their depth if you take in the 2017 portal transfers as well. There are simply too many defensive commits leaving vs the numbers game 25/85. 

Forgeting their defense attrition for a second.... I know they got screwed by McClellan, but how on earth do they only have 3 scholarship RBs? That seems like a dangerously low number for a team that ran the ball 40 times per game last season. I guess they are going to be active in the portal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Forgeting their defense attrition for a second.... I know they got screwed by McClellan, but how on earth do they only have 3 scholarship RBs? 

This is only the 2018-2020 classes. They still have Sermon and Stevenson (I think) from 2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hamilton: blOU 2020 class measurables

Quote

Oklahoma 2020 class (high school signees)

QB Chandler Morris 5-10, 177, 72.5 wingspan, 8.75 inch hand, 4.4 shuttle

RB Seth McGowan 5-11.5, 215, 77 wingspan, 9 inch hand, 4.28 shuttle

WR Marvin Mims 5-11, 163, 74.5 wingspan, 8.65 inch hand, 4.5 shuttle

WR Trevon West - N/A

WR Brian Darby - (2018) 5-11.5, 192, 74 wingspan, 9 inch hand, 4.26 shuttle

WR/ATH DJ Graham 5-11.5, 178, 76 wingspan, 10 inch hand, 3.9 shuttle

TE/HB Michael Henderson 6-1.5, 234, 78 wingspan, 9.25 inch hand, 4.34 shuttle

TE Jalin Conyers 6-4, 220

OT Andrew Raym 6-3 7/8, 299, 79.25 wingspan, 9.5 inch hand

OT Noah Nelson (2018) 6-7, 295, 15 shoe

OT/G Anton Harrison 6-5, 310, 80 wingspan, 9 inch hand

OG Aaryn Parks 6-4, 328, 78.5 wingspan, 9.75 inch hand, 4.63 shuttle

OG Nate Anderson 6-5, 262, 77.5 wingspan, 10 inch hand, 4.28 shuttle

DE Reggie Grimes 6-4, 242, 81 wingspan, 9.25 inch hand, 4.4 shuttle

DE Noah Arinze 6-5.5, 234, 83 wingspan, 9.5 inch hand, 4.59 shuttle

OLB Brynden Walker (2018) 6-3, 230, 14 shoe

ILB Shane Whitter 6-0, 224, 78 wingspan, 10 inch hand, 4.41 shuttle

S Bryson Washington 6-2 1/8, 189, 76.75 wingspan, 10 inch hand, 4.39 shuttle

CB Kendall Dennis 5-11.5, 174, 71.5 wingspan, 8.25 inch hand, 4.27 shuttle

CB Joshua Eaton 6-1 3/8, 172, 77 wingspan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

OG Nate Anderson 6-5, 262, 77.5 wingspan, 10 inch hand, 4.28 shuttle

They'll have a pretty effective pulling guard for the next 4 years holy shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

They'll have a pretty effective pulling guard for the next 4 years holy shit

Great shuttle, short arms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2020 at 2:10 PM, golfclap said:

This is only the 2018-2020 classes. They still have Sermon and Stevenson (I think) from 2017

Sermon transferred to Ohio State this off-season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Constant said:

Sermon transferred to Ohio State this off-season. 

In March. You’re quoting a post from Feb. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

They'll have a pretty effective pulling guard for the next 4 years holy shit

That Nate Anderson number has to be a typo or flat out mistake, right?

No way a 6-, 262 guard could have better shuttle times than multiple receivers and corners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, golfclap said:

In March. You’re quoting a post from Feb. 

Didn’t even realize what year this topic covered. My bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...