New Record!!

Go Pokes

So I’m fucked up. Also, just set a record. On Tapa, on my Participated list, I was the last poster on 14 consecutive threads. This requires a certain amount of persistence, late night posting, and lack of shame. I copy & pasted “ou sucks” on about 12 of those. Beat that mother fuckers!

I need to stress here, I am quite fucked up.
  • Like 1

If you head on over to the Shag, with a little effort, you can probably be the 'last poster' on every thread on the site.  That'd be kinda cool. You should totally do it....Then you should walk over to a Jack in the box and get like 50 tacos. 

7 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

So I’m fucked up. Also, just set a record. On Tapa, on my Participated list, I was the last poster on 14 consecutive threads. This requires a certain amount of persistence, late night posting, and lack of shame. I copy & pasted “ou sucks” on about 12 of those. Beat that mother fuckers!

I need to stress here, I am quite fucked up.

As well you should be, Dr. Doom. 

9 hours ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

If you head on over to the Shag, with a little effort, you can probably be the 'last poster' on every thread on the site.  That'd be kinda cool. You should totally do it....Then you should walk over to a Jack in the box and get like 50 tacos. 

99 tacos for $.02