Goo Punch

Rick Barnes thread

10 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Auburn kicked the fan out... RB at end of clip

OH MY GOD, THAT'S THE WORST CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY 

how much jail time will/should he get for telling someone to go back to the country he's from? I HOPE IT'S A LOT

Man, a good, hard fought win today against Florida. Tennessee's PG is a freshman from Uruguay who joined the team after Christmas, they have no size, no shooters, and zero bench, but holy shit do they play some team D. Got up by as much as 19 today, but Florida got real hot for about the first 8 minutes of the 2H and made it close from there on out. Blackshear almost single handedly won the game for Florida, but a couple huge shots and let stops in the final minute sealed the W for the Vols. They're gonna have a pretty good team next year and going forward as well. 

Posted (edited)

hard to see how Tennessee covers 8.5 tonight. they already lost by 13 in Knoxville.

Edited by Goo Punch

Posted (edited)

GREAT WIN FOR FOLKS HURTING IN TENNESSEE!!!

Edited by LTtxfan

gonna catch this one on my DVR tomorrow. the couple times i clicked over during the ou game commercials all i saw was kentucky whooping them, and then check by check the score kept getting closer. i caught a couple of Fulkerson's late game plays. watching him, Brock, and Hamm tonight was great. 

Impressive win by the Vols, turned it off at halftime thinking it looked good for UK but should’ve realized Cal is the coach so anything is possible.  The Fulkerson kid looks unorthodox as hell but plays pretty damn good, tough also, took a nasty elbow to nose but hung in there. 

17 hours ago, Underdog said:

Impressive win by the Vols, turned it off at halftime thinking it looked good for UK but should’ve realized Cal is the coach so anything is possible.  The Fulkerson kid looks unorthodox as hell but plays pretty damn good, tough also, took a nasty elbow to nose but hung in there. 

I will give you a lot of credit. You are humble in victory and defeat. I cannot believe we pulled it off. 

LOL.  I appreciate it but trust me, I've been on both ends of the spectrum.  But as I've gotten older I realize it's just sports and sometimes you just tip your cap to the other team.  Have always liked Barnes and glad to see him bring UT back to prominence and hopefully restore a once great Rivalry that I grew up with.