Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Heavy 6

1 hour ago, phdhorn said:

She'll probably need to kill a few people to get there this time around, but shit, that's easy for her.

Very easy. Trump supporters are disappearing every day!

19 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

^ Man, you are kinda nuts ^

Ever since he delivered that message to Princess Leia, and got shot by Darth Vader during the run on the Death Star, he's been pretty fucked up.

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

If Hillary doesn’t run in 2016 trump isn’t the president. That’s the truth. Sometimes the truth is tough to live with.

So there's another reason to dislike her. She scammed the DNC, She helped handpick Trump as her opponent because she just knew she'd beat him.

The only tough part is the realization by Hillary that she was a horrible horrible candidate who had no clear answer ever as to why she should be president other than she was a woman and it was her time dammit !!  and it was her fault she lost, not Trump, Women, the media, Comey, Putin, Martians or rigged ballot boxes.

So how is this tough truth ?  This is a thread about Hillary and her abject failure as a presidential candidate.

Edited by Onboard 2.0

Hillary was so horrible a candidate that she got almost 3 million more votes then Trump. Trump is a narcissistic authoritarian con who will go down as the worst president ever. Hillary should be our president.

1 hour ago, Texas73 said:

Hillary was so horrible a candidate that she got almost 3 million more votes then Trump. Trump is a narcissistic authoritarian con who will go down as the worst president ever. Hillary should be our president.

USC had more total yards than Texas in the 2006 Rose Bowl.

USC should be national champions?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Texas73 said:

Hillary was so horrible a candidate that she got almost 3 million more votes then Trump.

And yet........... she still lost to Trump......... She was such a bad candidate, she had more votes and still lost.  Now THAT is a bad candidate.  

Maybe the worst candidate in presidential history.  She was such a bad candidate that in every attempt she's ever made at running for president she nor anyone on her campaign staffs have never been able to articulate why she wanted to be or should be president.   Now THAT is a bad candidate.

The sitting president delcared she Wass the most qualified candidate in. the history of American politics, and yet she still couldn't win. Now THAT is a bad candidate.

She helped hand pick Donald Trump as her opponent and still couldn't beat him. Now THAT is a bad candidate.

Now she goes around the country telling anyone who will listen who actually cost her the election.  According to her it was everyone other than her that cost her the election. Now THAT is a shitty ass person.  

3 hours ago, Texas73 said:

only if winning at everything somehow develops a negative connotation.  don’t hold your breath, though. 

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2018 at 8:56 PM, R2D2 said:

Lol everyone in the Trump government thinks she's running everything from a shadow government ... So I guess SHE IS PRESIDENT.

BAHAHA.

well, she DID win the election.

Best of both worlds. Because the right wing will all be branded as traitorous scum for eternity.

You aren’t very bright are you?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Texas73 said:

But she isn't.  And never will be.

Hillary would have been the best president ever. Trump is the worst. He CLEARLY stole the election.

He's a traitor who legitimately belongs in hell as does every Hillary hater.

I will personally make it my life's mission to see all you scum bag evil racist pieces of trash hung.

You are enemies of the United States. And I don't care what you say, you are filth.

You will swing from the tree branches like vile rotten corpses.

Judgement day is approaching. You will be hunted, massacred and discarded like the snarling rats you are.

All you hideous traitors will pay with your everlasting souls.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

She'd beat Trump in any vote anywhere anytime.

She's running in 2020. And she's going to win AGAIN. 

SHE WILL RULE YOU. AND PUNISH YOU.

and I will point you out.

God save the FUCKING QUEEN.

• Like 1

Just now, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Worst inauguration crowd ever!  

Just think how bad it would have been had that POS hump Hilary won.  Worst, most criminal candidate in American political history. She makes Nixon look like a Boy Scout.

Know how I know ?  She lost to Donald Trump. Her hand picked opponent.  She hand picked him to run against, and made sure her operatives meddled enough in the GOP primary that it came to pass. Yeah, and we're worried about Russians meddling in our elections....

Just now, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Worst inauguration crowd ever!  

It was. The reason he lies about crowd size continuously is because that is direct proof there are not the requisite amount of Trump supporters to have won that election. They do not exist.

It's empirically obvious.

They stole the election. Point blank.

Hillary probably won by 5-6 million votes, not 3. 

I'm gonna prove it. I know I'm right. You'll see. You'll all see.

Vengeance shall be thine.

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

Just think how bad it would have been had that POS hump Hilary won.  Worst, most criminal candidate in American political history. She makes Nixon look like a Boy Scout.

Know how I know ?  She lost to Donald Trump. Her hand picked opponent.  She hand picked him to run against, and made sure her operatives meddled enough in the GOP primary that it came to pass. Yeah, and we're worried about Russians meddling in our elections....

You are a traitor. Die russian scum, die.

Trump is a rapist. He takes bribes. He committed sedition. He's an embarrassment to all Americans. His supporters are fucking god awful stupid racist subhuman thugs.

They are the worst most despicable people America has ever produced. You are irredeemable soulless polluted imbeciles. You are uncouth beastly classless mindless pitiless barely sentient turnips.

I want you off the set. Get them off my set.

• Fuck You 1

Ahhhhhhh such a shame....what with hillary NOT being president and all. I mean really It was a slam dunk can't miss win.   She was the next president because after all she was a women and it was her turn.  She had such vision for America. I mean it was all right there for everyone to hear.  She was constantly telling everyone why she wanted to be president and why she deserved it.  I cried many times at her eloquence.

I am going to cannibalize you. I am going to turn your rotting fetid moldering corpses into liquefied final solution. I'm going to squeeze blood from a mass grave of turnips, and strike oil. Soylent green is people! You, as a liquidated commodity, will solve global warming. You will become the rocket fuel by which space is explored. You will power the ovens which feed the meek. You will power every ambition yet unattained. You will (em)power me.

And you will do it as virtual jelly fish. I will turn the unholiest people into the holiest of waters, and use you to cleanse the cosmos. Juice in space. Mel Brooks was right! 

Thank you, angels. I will crucify all you dear super Christians, one by one, to the sides of satellites, as your beloved rapture, and you will spin about the earth in an horrific ghastly orbital field of death and debris. You will be sacrificial feed to the "gods" of alien worlds. You will be dinner for the plasmic screeching space dragons. You will be succor for the Galactica; literally, you shall become manna.

The Bible? It's a cook book. That's the meaning of life.