2018 MMA discussion

ajax

Just now, Drew said:

Dude jumped the cage and sucker punched McGregor. Just crazy.

Yup. After a guy competes in this "sport" for 20 mins some idoit shithead Russian inbred punches you. Really people pay money for this stupid shit? Daniel crybaby Cormier in there too.

Just retire the sport is ruined. Jon jones can't even save this dumb shit.

1 hour ago, JohnnyRage said:

I've lost any good streams.

Watch the next episode on WWE raw!

Not

A

Real

Sport

Rogan is going to bail. Dana is pretty much finished. The mafia sold it to complete idoits in California. 

Russian vs Irish going to be a massive clusterfuck now. People will be injured/killed.

1 minute ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

They gonna arrest kabob?

He said he wants to retire anyway. Hes scared of Cucuy.

Russian Dagastan trash. 26 wins against no-names. 

Huge fight in the crowd and your team sucker punches the opponent after the fight.

Go home back to Russia retard.

Absolutely terrible decision by Khabib to go over the fence.  Even more classless for his teammate to sucker punch Conor.

That being said, I can't imagine this was all just out of the blue.  Conor and his team love talking shit and I'm guessing they went a bit too far.  That nonsense works when you're fighting other people, but not hardcore Russians.

Just now, Drew said:

Yeah while that was a cluster fuck. Acting like the sport is ruined for that shit is ridiculous

That was a very entertaining PPV. Wish they were all that fun.

Sure thing champ. Who is headlining the card in less than a month? Oh that right nobody. Disney money was never going to save this shit, just feed the cancer. After Fertittas sold it to WME it has become complete shit. 

nobody.png

Didn’t ruin anything. A great fucking card went the way that was expected. When you talk shit like Conor someday it will come around. That day was today and he tapped like a bitch. Khabib owned his ass. It’s not a game to him. Bring his family into it makes it personal. Conor got what was coming.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Anyone give a shit about Khabob now that he's beaten Conor though? He's a thug and pretty boring to watch.

yes, hes the most dominating fighter in history - owner of thte most lopsided scores in history.  the most fearsome grappler in history... so...not boring

• Like 1

That was stupid of Khabib, but criminal of his team to jump in and sucker punch Conor.

I get you’re pissed about the bus and the shit talking and Conor in general, I’ll give him whatever pass for jumping out of the ring to yell/confront/fight Conor’s corner men but the sucker punch pisses me off and I wanted to watch Conor get his ass beat. Conor’s corner saw him jumping the fence and coming at them, Conor got smoked with a blindside punch

Just now, 52-80 said:

yes, hes the most dominating fighter in history - owner of thte most lopsided scores in history.  the most fearsome grappler in history... so...not boring

I guess you get hard watching two dudes humping for 20 mins. It's totally boring. Royce Gracie had class and finished guys with great technique. Habib has been dodging the only other grappler in the division, the other interim champion, Tony Fergeson, so he could cash a paycheck fighting against dudes he has an advantage in style. 

Truth is, if they put Kabib and Tony as a headline PPV, nobody would buy it. 

Look at these Conor supporters calling Khabib a thug.  Conor is the one that showed up with a gang of people and through a dolly into the glass.

Khabib whipped him all over the place.  Stood right in front of him.  Khabib made Conor quit, just like he said he would.

3 minutes ago, ajax said:

Smart fighter knows that Conor talking shit like that puts money in your pockets. Hell Floyd was thanking his lucky stars for Conor  

Khabib is too dumb or emotional to realize that.

Khabib gives no fucks about money. It’s his legacy. It’s his family. It’s his respect. Conor shat all over that until that cage was locked. Then he shat himself. Doubt Conor wants any part of a rematch. He knows better now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ajax said:

Ferguson doesn't stand a chance. Only guy who can beat Khabib is Woodley and he's a weight class above. 

2 minutes ago, Dropout said:

Khabib/Ferguson sign me up

Nobody is going to buy that. Khabib doesn't want to fight against another grappler.

4 minutes ago, Dropout said:

Khabib gives no fucks about money. It’s his legacy. It’s his family. It’s his respect. Conor shat all over that until that cage was locked. Then he shat himself. Doubt Conor wants any part of a rematch. He knows better now.

Legacy huh, who has he beat?

Dos Anjos

Johnson

Barboza

Al laquinta

and Conor

So, two great fighters in his career, both strikers/boxers. Great legacy.

edit: also all of the above fights were boring as fuck and nobody really remembers or cares what happened.

Good thing the russians went bazerk at the end of this deal or else there wouldn't be jack shit of a headline.

Guaranteed 100% of the media coverage will be about that WWE-tier "brawl" after the fight that makes the entire sport look retarded.

And the next PPV card will be the first of many sub 500k buys, if it doesn't get cancelled or changed to a fight night, because there isn't a main event.

Edited by Zavala

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

Legacy huh, who has he beat?

Dos Anjos

Johnson

Barboza

Al laquinta

and Conor

So, two great fighters in his career, both strikers/boxers. Great legacy.

Who has he beat? Whoever the fuck they put in front of him wtf

• Like 2