EPL 2020-21

Firemans4Horn

1 minute ago, RamjetFDO said:
3 hours ago, ztejas said:
So I'm sure there's a reason they play all of these games at the same time but WHY DO THEY PLAY ALL OF THESE GAMES AT THE SAME TIME? 
Fucking Brits.

The events of just the last few minutes explains why it's so awesome.

Yes. 

Harry Kane you sweet son of a bitch. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:

Traore!

Villa! Villa! VILLA!!

Yes. Well. We deserve it for this shitshow of a first half. 

The Kane goal could still prove huge - actually - we are still top 4 live right now I beleive. We have GD over LCFC.

Edited by ztejas

1 minute ago, Bodhi said:

Is there a EPL version of NFL redzone?  Would love to have a screen showing real time Leicester, Liverpool, and Chelsea action.

I think NBCSN is doing a goalzone channel. One criticism I have of the NBCSN app is they don't allow multiple streams at one time like ESPN and Bally does. 

On 4/16/2021 at 4:10 PM, sidis said:

well over a quarter of a billion dollars in transfer fees in one year and you are going to choke away 5th to liverpool.

and honestly, that will annoy me.

I guess I was wrong. Looks like Chelsea may hold on to 5th after all. 

• Haha 1

So if the scores remain the same then Liverpool 3rd, Leicester 4th, and Chelsea 5th?  If so, Chelsea and Man U can still qualify for CL next year by winning the CL and Europa league finals?  And I believe CL rules only permit 5 teams from one league to qualify?  So in that scenario Leicester even when finishing 4th wouldn't be in CL next year?  Do I have this right?

Just now, Bodhi said:

So if the scores remain the same then Liverpool 3rd, Leicester 4th, and Chelsea 5th?  If so, Chelsea and Man U can still qualify for CL next year by winning the CL and Europa league finals?  And I believe CL rules only permit 5 teams from one league to qualify?  So in that scenario Leicester even when finishing 4th wouldn't be in CL next year?  Do I have this right?

No. If Chelsea win the Final, they become the 5th team in. Man U winning Europa only matters if they're outside top 4. 

Just now, mdmost said:

No. If Chelsea win the Final, they become the 5th team in. Man U winning Europa only matters if they're outside top 4. 

Thanks, I forgot Man U was in the top 4 again.  Had gotten used to seeing them further down the table.  I prefer it that way.

• Hook 'Em 1