Champions League 2017-2018

sidis

Vazquez at RB was not that bad. The work that Vazquez and Asensio put in is pretty incredible as they were vital, particular Asensio for whenever Marcelo got too far up field.

Bayern was a bit unlucky though with their shots. Madrid will have to be much better than they were against Juve at home. 

3 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Imma say this expecting flack. Real Madrid get away with more shit than any team I've ever seen. Also, they cry foul more than any team I've ever seen.

Perhaps you missed a few hundred competitive Barcelona matches over the last decade. Italian teams used to be known for the diving & crying, but Barcelona turned it up to 11 starting in 2007 or 2008 and would whine & bitch in unison (constantly crowding & touching the refs) if someone barely touched one of their skilled little bitches. It was appalling.

3 hours ago, JNip said:

I actually feel like Madrid isn't getting the calls today. Referee is scared of being part of that trend.

Agreed. Marcelo got hip checked by Süle late in a play that was easy to call, especially considering he gave the Ribery dive free kick because Vázquez barely put his hand on Scarface.

Of course, a penalty could have been given to Bayern after Carvajal slammed Lewandowski from behind so that his pass to Müller was unusable.

In general, I don't think that Real Madrid got one call today, but Carvajal could have received at least one yellow in the first 30 minutes due to his hatchet jobs on Rafinha and he could have given up a penalty... which probably would have been given if Lewandowski had been looking to shoot, like Vázquez at the end of the Juventus match.

7 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Oh wow Marcelo:

https://streamable.com/9erzx

His control is just silly on some of those switches.

i can't find it anymore but there was an old one when Xabi Alonso was still at Madrid.  Xabi Alonso fired a long switch that Marcelo trapped going into a roulette...

fifa stick skills +100

1 hour ago, JNip said:

Dani Carvajal out and Isco likely out vs Bayern for the second leg.

Damnit didn't think Isco's shoulder was that bad.

guess that means Vasquez to RB? Bale and Asensio to the top with CR7 with Bale actually slotting in at RM rather than a winger...  or do they play Benz up top with Asensio taking Isco's spot?

either way I can't see Hernandez or Hakimi playing RB and Nacho still isn't ready.