The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

43 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Man. If only this new found hate of corrupting an election was around when the DNC rigged the Dem primary for Hillary over poor Bernie. Funny, we don’t hear any outrage about real election tampering, not a hoax or Facebook adds. 

Huh

False. Hillary got many more primary votes than Bernie, she was much more popular with real Democrats than him.

I think that you guys are missing the point of the time queue on that video.  The author of the NYT piece will not say that she was an FBI agent. He chose the terminology "government investigator" deliberately and refuses to assign her to the FBI. Hmm. I wonder what other type of government investigators might be involved, maybe some that have more leeway when operating on foreign soil. Totallynormalbrains, concentrate for a second and read between the lines.  

So, Papadopoulos Hill is the place you want to take a stand? Good luck, bothsider.

12 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

So, Papadopoulos Hill is the place you want to take a stand? Good luck, bothsider.

Papadop is a self serving asshole with a hot wife being his primary redeeming quality.  But he did have this Azra Turk broad pegged in his congressional testimony. 

14 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

As long as there was No Collusion, the president can do literally anything he wants, apparently.

This is how more average people than you think may see this all once the OIG stuff comes out. Easy to frame it this way. 

Trump/Campaign investigated extensively for 2 years. Could not establish “collusion”.

Did have embarrassing behavior on his side, bordering on obstruction, but his campaign was spied on by the FBI. So shady shit all over.

Wait, did they find “collusion”? The summary said no.

Shit, why are we talking about this?

He did say, “Witch Hunt”

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

As long as there was No Collusion, the president can do literally anything he wants, apparently.

Exactly. Regardless of what you think, Trump is their boss. If the DOJ and the Intelligence agencies choose to go down some rabbit hole or even worse, use their powers to overthrow their legitimately elected boss he has every right to fire them. 

This whole Russian Collusion thing was a joke fueled by a piece of what looks like now Russian disinformation called the Trump dossier. Either the top officials at the DOJ and FBI were too stupid to recognize it for what it was or they were in on it. Either way they were ripe to be fired. Barr is going to find out which it was and 69 % of Americans agree with him.

It's over.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

30 minutes ago, Crusher said:

This whole Russian Collusion thing was a joke fueled by a piece of what looks like now Russian disinformation called the Trump dossier.

Well, no.  But hey, ignorance looks good on you.  By all means, keep refusing to actually learn . . . nothing.

17 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, no.  But hey, ignorance looks good on you.  By all means, keep refusing to actually learn . . . nothing.

My post wasn't for you . You are a nitwit who has sat and watched the greatest attempt in American history at an actually coup d'état and it flew right over your head. Thank god it failed.

My post was for the few folks around here who have had the balls to stand up to the avalanche of idiocy you guys have dumped on the people brave enough to actually disagree with you and your ilk.

This is our victory lap.

It's over.

Edited by Crusher
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

What have I said that is a lie? At least you ask a question rather than go straight to personal attacks so I can deal with that.

Except calling me a liar. But I can deal with that.

Edited by Crusher

9 minutes ago, Crusher said:

My post wasn't for you . You are a nitwit who has sat and watched the greatest attempt in American history at an actually coup d'état and it flew right over your head. Thank god it failed.

My post was for the few folks around here who have had the balls to stand up to the avalanche of idiocy you guys have dumped on the people brave enough to actually disagree with you and your ilk.

This is our victory lap.

It's over.

Lol at an investigation that found Russian clearly interfered in our election, that they couldn’t prove a conspiracy by trump, but that he clearly obstructed justice as a coup d’etat. Do you even know what that word means troll? 

coup d'état

noun
\ ˌkü-(ˌ)dā-ˈtä , ˈkü-(ˌ)dā-ˌtä, -də-\
variants: or coup d'etat
plural coups d'état or coups d'etat\ ˌkü-(ˌ)dā-ˈtä , ˈkü-(ˌ)dā-ˌtä , -də- \

Definition of coup d'état

: a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics especially : the violent overthrow or alteration of an existing government by a small group a military coup d'état of the dictator

I really like the underlined parts. The small group parts really fit the storyline I have read. Your not really helping your argument here.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crusher said:

What have I said that is a lie? At least you ask a question rather than go straight to personal attacks so I can deal with that.

Except calling me a liar. But I can deal with that.

The post you quoted by JJ quoted the lie you posted.

37 minutes ago, Crusher said:

For you to call anyone a nitwit is really quite precious.

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

The post you quoted by JJ quoted the lie you posted.

I didn't say that the dossier was the impetus of the investigation. I said it fueled the investigation. The dossier is the touchstone of the people involved with the coup d'état. That is why Barr is going to investigate where it came from. He will find out.

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

I didn't say that the dossier was the impetus of the investigation. I said it fueled the investigation. The dossier is the touchstone of the people involved with the coup d'état. That is why Barr is going to investigate where it came from. He will find out.

We know the history of the dossier.  There is no mystery there.  A great deal of it was born out to be true.

We know what went into the application for the FISA warrant.  Some of it was the  dossier.  The original impetus (drunk Pap) preceded the dossier and was sufficient on its own for the warrant.  The dossier was presented for what it was -- unverified information that was of interest.

You're waiting for a Christmas present that isn't coming.

Just now, Crusher said:

I didn't realize this was Grammar test? 

*a grammar test

How long are we going to do this?  You might not want to communicate in the manner of a nitwit after labeling someone else the same. 

Care to actually discuss the issue?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crusher said:

I figured you were comfortable with the current conversation. I mean , you really have no argument to the post that brought you scurrying in here in the first place..

Christ, look like 5 posts up.

"A great deal of it was born out to be true."

I stopped reading after that. Would you care to prove that point?

There are tons of articles out there comparing the dossier to what was proven by Mueller. About 70-80% has been supported, 10% shown to be false and 10-20% is still unverified, could be true. You can go search and pick your preferred comparison. It's also been discussed in this thread. How could you be so obtuse?

Here, this is a good fact-based comparison: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/04/24/what-steele-dossier-said-vs-what-mueller-report-said/.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crusher said:

"A great deal of it was born out to be true."

I stopped reading after that. Would you care to prove that point?

No.  Do your own fucking homework.  It's been discussed hundreds of times on this thread alone.  This constant re-litigation is beyond tiresome, but it's all the Trumpkins have, so go with God I guess.

20 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

We know the history of the dossier.  There is no mystery there.  A great deal of it was born out to be true.

I read War and Peace. A great deal of it was true. I guess it all really happened. Come to think of it, I've never read any work of fiction that wasn't mostly true.

Edited by Thetexashammer

1 minute ago, Thetexashammer said:

I read War and Peace. A great deal of it was true. I guess it all really happened. Come to think of it, I've never read any work of fiction that wasn't mostly true.

That's probably the dumbest thing I've read on this thread in several months.  Congratulations, I guess.

5 minutes ago, Crusher said:

And not with the same old shit y'all have been flinging around here for the last two years.

Even the NYT doesn't believe that crap anymore.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/us/politics/steele-dossier-mueller-report.html?register=email&auth=register-email

WASHINGTON — The 35-page dossier, spiced up with tales of prostitutes and spies, sketched out a hair-raising story more than two years ago. Russian intelligence had used bribery and blackmail to try to turn Donald J. Trump into a source and ally, it said, and the Kremlin was running some Trump campaign aides practically as agents.

But the release on Thursday of the report by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, underscored what had grown clearer for months — that while many Trump aides had welcomed contacts with the Russians, some of the most sensational claims in the dossier appeared to be false, and others were impossible to prove. Mr. Mueller’s report contained over a dozen passing references to the document’s claims but no overall assessment of why so much did not check out.

Now the dossier — financed by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee, and compiled by the former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele — is likely to face new, possibly harsh scrutiny from multiple inquiries.

Just in case y'all couldn't get into the NYT site. I would think that your belief in the dossier would be a bit tattered.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

This is how more average people than you think may see this all once the OIG stuff comes out. Easy to frame it this way. 

Trump/Campaign investigated extensively for 2 years. Could not establish “collusion”.

Did have embarrassing behavior on his side, bordering on obstruction, but his campaign was spied on by the FBI. So shady shit all over.

Wait, did they find “collusion”? The summary said no.

Shit, why are we talking about this?

He did say, “Witch Hunt”

Trump said he loves the poorly educated.

1 minute ago, TexEx15 said:

Trump said he loves the poorly educated.

You don't have to be highly educated to know when your being fed bullshit. Actually the less educated have better bullshit detector than the any of the corrupt assholes we saw the other day in Senate hearing. Less educated and poor people see right through that shit. Less educated doesn't mean stupid. You should know better.

The people want the investigation into the investigators. Hell CNN's own poll said it is true.

It's over.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

23 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's not like that's in any way at odds with what we've been saying all along.  Some claims were false, and some are unproven.  ZING!  You got us!

Bullshit.

"About 70-80% has been supported," Quoted from Horn Cyclist on the last page.

Here's another fact... 87.5% of statistical data is made up right on the spot.

The fucking NYT is saying that the dossier is fake. Possibly Russian disinformation. Do you know what a huge turn in the media this is?

Trump has been facing a wall of media bias from day one. The truth is starting to come out and the NYT (which has hated on Trump) is now having report real news. Else they are done.

Truth will out. Damn straight!!

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

35 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's not like that's in any way at odds with what we've been saying all along.  Some claims were false, and some are unproven.  ZING!  You got us!

Do I have to post the NYT article again?

Do I have to post the NYT article again?

Well now you're going back in time, but furthermore, you posted a few paragraphs of an article that hardly claimed the dossier was fake.

I realize that, you being a conservative, you are nearly incapable of telling the truth, but hey, try.  Cut and paste the part of the article in which the NYT says the dossier is fake.  Please.  We're all waiting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well now you're going back in time, but furthermore, you posted a few paragraphs of an article that hardly claimed the dossier was fake.

I realize that, you being a conservative, you are nearly incapable of telling the truth, but hey, try.  Cut and paste the part of the article in which the NYT says the dossier is fake.  Please.  We're all waiting.

You have lost and you don't even see it. You don't know how it happened. You don't know why it happened. I actually feel sorry for you. 

Your world of Trump being the bad guy is fixing to come crashing down. You believed so hard in your little bitty heart that we will get Trump. The big ole meanie.  

Truth will out and set you free.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

You have lost and you don't even see it. You don't know how it happened. You don't know why it happened. I actually feel sorry for you. 

Your world of Trump being the bad guy is fixing to come crashing down. You believed so hard in your little bitty heart that we will get Trump. The big ole meanie.  

Truth will out and set you free.

So basically you lied.  Thanks for the confirmation.  Standard MO for the right -- lie and then point the finger elsewhere.