Cowboys at Vikings Nov 22nd

GhostOfTomJoad

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Yeah. Their FO really fucked up. Too much money spent in a lot of wrong places. It sounds familiar. HR was being lauded a few years back for being a great GM. But they have whiffed in the draft a bunch and now have crap contracts everywhere. 

Yeah Eagles picking Jalen Reagor at #21 over Justin Jefferson (#22 Vikings) in the 2020 NFL Draft doesn't look so hot now...

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, DougO said:

The fecals have been blaming receivers for shitty qb play for decades.

Yep. And the guy who wins them the SB they just kick to the curb. Foles for some reason was a fit there and was working out. And they sent him away to keep Wentz. I’ve been watching almost all their games and he’s just awful. Maybe only Drew Lock is worse. 

39 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

They’re locked into a monster contract that looked really smart at the time. They just have to figure out how to make him better, because he’s gonna be there. Plus they just wasted a 2nd round pick on Jalen Hurts...

Yea, I think the earliest time the can reasonably move on is in 2022, so really just after next year, but he's their QB this year and next..... Guess you could go to Hurts sometime next year, but he'd be the most expensive backup in some time.  The Hurts pick was foolish.  I think they saw what the Saints did with Hill and thought they could sort of replicate it.  I don't know, it's weird all around.

3 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Nice win!  Prudent thing to do would be to lose, but can't bring myself to actively root against us on gameday.  Always nice to see Cousins do what he does in National games.  

He had a perfect passer rating pretty late into the game and finished with a 140. The fumbles killed them.