Cowboys at Vikings Nov 22nd

GhostOfTomJoad

35 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Cowboys fans who know more than I do about your team... who do you think does more damage today between Thielen and Jefferson?

We’re gonna have to load the box to even attempt to stop Minnesota. Your guess is as good as mine, but yes, one of them (and maybe both) should have a field day. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
53 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:
Yes

Lol. Trying to pick which to play in FF. Have Julio, scary Terry, and those two Vikings for 3 spots. Pretty sure whichever Viking I don't pick will blow up.

Kinda like me starting Brady the other day against NOLA and not Big Ben against Dallas.  Thought the Steelers would run a marathon on Dallas and not throw as much.   Ben threw a 34 on the board and Brady a nice, tidy 3 points.   I lost by 25.   Lol

22 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Jefferson, Thielen, Irv Smith, Kyle Rudolph, Robert Smith, Moe Williams, Onterrio Smith, Jake Reed, Randy Moss, and Cris Carter will all do some damage today.

I have a feeling some how, some way, Dante Culpepper is going to find a way to do his td dance today. Everyone is going to eat.

Don't sleep on Chuck Foreman.

John Randle is good for 2.5 sacks.

Seriously though, I worry that Zimmer is giving Cook too many carries. Mattison should be spelling him more, and C.J. Ham should be able to pound it on short yardage plays.

The Vikings secondary is so riddled by injury Dallas should be able to get one or two long passing TDs if Dalton can deliver the ball 15 yards downfield.

35 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:
Yes

Lol. Trying to pick which to play in FF. Have Julio, scary Terry, and those two Vikings for 3 spots. Pretty sure whichever Viking I don't pick will blow up.

Last time we played I had the Steelers d fired up and ready to go for a huge game, and GG kept it respectable. Just because you need them to play well, cousins will find a way to get Rudolph and Irv Smith way too involved lol. 

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I have good memories about Dallas winning super bowls. Fuzzy, but still there. But at least you have thanksgiving. 

You assume too much.  I was still living in Texas at the time (Austin) and the Cowboys were my team (admittedly they're #2 now).  My fond memories had more to do with the circumstances leading to me getting to go to the game and the people I attended with.  While I was and am still in awe at Randy's performance that day, I walked out disappointed at the result.

2 hours ago, Horn80 said:

I don’t think this will be competitive game at all.  Vikings cruise to  34 -13 win.

That's what everyone thought about the Steelers game. Don't ever count out Kirk Cousins and the Vikings to blow a game. I don't think Dallas will win but I am not sure it will be a blow out.