Cowboys at Vikings Nov 22nd

GhostOfTomJoad

1 minute ago, Fudbelty said:

To be clear I’m not saying Dalton is great or even all that good, but it’s comical how every ball that leaves his hands is shit to many here. I get the shag err surly way is always be negative. Hell I even do it but geez give a guy some credit. He’s having a decent game at least as decent as you can expect a backup to have.

I blame futureman

• Haha 1

God I wish Dak was healthy. They’d be winning this game by quite a bit more and be in their way to most likely their 6th win. With everyone else only having 3 they’d be cake walking to the division.

I know that goes against “tank szn” but the defense went from being the worst ever in the first 5 weeks to being somewhat passable the last 4 weeks. No doubt they win 3 of the last 4 with Dak.

Oh well, I’m still saying let’s lose out. Get a top pick and trade it for everything we can get.

To be clear I’m not saying Dalton is great or even all that good, but it’s comical how every ball that leaves his hands is shit to many here. I get the shag err surly way is always be negative. Hell I even do it but geez give a guy some credit. He’s having a decent game at least as decent as you can expect a backup to have.

He absolutely is. He’s had some really bad throws but overall he’s played more than well enough for them to win this game if he continues to play like this.

But yeah, when you literally have people saying that Dalton was going to be better than Dak it kind of leads to those comments.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Fudbelty said:

Go back and read the Dak posts. Hell he was even berated for TD plays. According to many on here, Dak never made a good throw in his career.

Dalton has played much better today than he did when he first took over. Looks more confident and comfortable.

Also, where the fuck was this defense when the year started? I get we had turnovers but that was not nearly the whole story. This defense actually has life and makes plays. Up until the Pitt game, they were on pace to be one of the worst defenses in the history of this league. Pair this level of defense with the offense we had to start the year and we are sitting towards the top of the NFC.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Drew said:

God I wish Dak was healthy. They’d be winning this game by quite a bit more and be in their way to most likely their 6th win. With everyone else only having 3 they’d be cake walking to the division.

I know that goes against “tank szn” but the defense went from being the worst ever in the first 5 weeks to being somewhat passable the last 4 weeks. No doubt they win 3 of the last 4 with Dak.

Oh well, I’m still saying let’s lose out. Get a top pick and trade it for everything we can get.

the anti futureman

Just now, orangecat92 said:

Interesting, looking at stats zeke never steps up....lowest avg. per carry on team...he should back up pollard. 

Game should come down to mistakes in 4th quarter, as always.  

Zeke is a fucking beating to watch. He sucks the life out of any drive now. I used to not be a fan of Pollard but I want him on the field now way more than Zeke. Ever since he got his deal, he is slow, lazy,lethargic and uninspired. 

7 minutes ago, Fudbelty said:

I hear ya. It just frustrates me because before the snap I knew they were about to run the same play they had just incompleted on 4th down, but with different receivers.  The defense reacted the same exact way immediately.   Get the ball out and downfield.  

• Like 1

Hey didn’t have to move outside the tackle box.

Also, Vilma is too chatty while Albert is making the play by play calls.

Vilma’s got some potential.   He is a bit chatty and repeats himself a lot right now.   But he’s not absolutely terrible.   He was really good in studio 

Vilma’s got some potential.   He is a bit chatty and repeats himself a lot right now.   But he’s not absolutely terrible.   He was really good in studio 

I do like him. He’s been working on his craft at ESPN and it’s good to hear him. Just needs to to let KA make the call before stepping in.

I do like him. He’s been working on his craft at ESPN and it’s good to hear him. Just needs to to let KA make the call before stepping in.

Yep.   He’s got a good personality, and is decisive with his analysis.   He just likes to keep analyzing.  

22 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Zeke is a fucking beating to watch. He sucks the life out of any drive now. I used to not be a fan of Pollard but I want him on the field now way more than Zeke. Ever since he got his deal, he is slow, lazy,lethargic and uninspired. 

Chris Johnson all over again, got paid and quit

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

McCarthy, on 1 yard line, fg,,,,,4th and 3, punts...this guy is totally not coaching as if he is 2 and 7.  He thinks he is 7 and 2. 

Fine by me.   Show me some improvement and get our offense healthy for next year and get some more talent on defense at a better draft position.  I can deal.