Miami, Fl v. UNC Chapel Hill

Bullneck

2 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

this rushing defense feels familiar

Its nice that Diaz is doing it to Miami instead of to us.  He hasn't learned anything since he left Texas.  And Mack remembers Manny's defenses very well.

All time record for 2 RBs, 544 yards.  Carter 24 for 308, Williams 23 for 236.  Overall 55 for 554 yards rushing.

32 minutes ago, bullet said:

Its nice that Diaz is doing it to Miami instead of to us.  He hasn't learned anything since he left Texas.  And Mack remembers Manny's defenses very well.

All time record for 2 RBs, 544 yards.  Carter 24 for 308, Williams 23 for 236.  Overall 55 for 554 yards rushing.

Diaz and Miami exposed as the fraud they are.  #10 ranked team my ass.

Mack exorcised some demons beating Diaz's defense even worse than BYU did. This year Mack seems to have recreated the same energy he had early in his career at Texas. His players are turning into studs, his recruiting is outstanding and he still has a WTF loss that slightly undermines a fantastic season.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, bullet said:

it looked like someone set the difficulty level to Freshman on NCAA 2014

10 hours ago, USNALonghorn said:

That was an impressive win against one of his limpdick former assistants. However, as long as Clemson and Florida State (LOL) are still in the ACC, Mack Brown will have a very hard time sniffing as much as a conference title.

Bobby Bowden, Bob Stoops, Dabo Sweeney.  Always has someone a lot better than him.

14 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

UNC will reach the playoffs before Texas.

I doubt it. Mack doesn’t work hard enough to win all his games. And when he was here, he loved the feeling of Bob Stoops’s balls slamming into his chin once a year.

Don’t miss that butter-toothed fatass. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, CooperB said:

I really want you to be wrong, but...

Don't worry, he is. He's proposing that North Carolina will surpass Clemson and Notre Dame under a coach who's already 69 years old. 

Mack's time at UNC is going to be a huge success because at North Carolina, "stop us from losing 9 games a year and get us to a bowl game" is a huge success.

11 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Tap the brakes a bit on UNC. They still managed to lose 3 games this year without playing Clemson. Miami would be their best win, no doubt, but name Miami's best win.....Va Tech, maybe NC State? 

Somehow they lost to FSU in a modern yardball game.  So many plays were their qb running around in circles.

54 minutes ago, notre dame joe said:

Once Musberger said Mr Brown had brought the Tarheels to football prominence. 

which is funny because they were plenty prominent under Dick Crum circa 1980-- I don't know if their ceiling was as high per se but I do know they didn't have any automatic Ls on their schedule back then the way Mack (and Greg Davis most especially) had Florida State in 1996 and 1997. Those UNC-FSU games were "close blowouts", where the final score wasn't astronomically embarrassing but the box scores were. I don't think UNC had 300 yards of total offense those two years combined, and they only managed three points total in the two games. 

• Hook 'Em 1