USMNT 2021

Napoleon

6 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I’ve been emotionally detached from this team since about 2016. 

This limp-dick, junior high version of an mls federation hiring someone’s brother in law with dreams of Tiki-Taka and completely no expectations makes it so easy not to follow in any form. 

Yeah I'm dual screening right now between Texas baseball and I may as well turn this one off because I'm not even checking on it. I'm so numb to this shit at this point. Our org is so fucking embarassing. We finally get a smidge of world class talent on the pitch and they still find a way to make us the laughing stock of international soccer. 

We have a better pool than all but 25 or 30 countries in the world and we can't even figure out our best lineup or a proper game plan.

1 minute ago, Captain Ron said:

If you're talking about the goal, I don't see it that way. They put the ball on frame and that disrupted everything for Mexico. And Reyna found himself onside by miles because of bad plaement.

Not the goal we got bailed out with the offsides call. 

Edited by Coach pop a bitch
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Steffen sucks, too. No way he lasts at City. GK has always been our strength and we can't even get that right.

It's really hard to put either ball in the back of the net on him. That was an AWFUL giveaway to lead to goal #1. And with the defense leaving anyone with that much space, so close to the net, few keepers are going to stop that.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

It's really hard to put either ball in the back of the net on him. That was an AWFUL giveaway to lead to goal #1. And with the defense leaving anyone with that much space, so close to the net, few keepers are going to stop that.

I didn't like his approach to try and save the 2nd one. Thought he was flat footed and indecisive. And last game he made a terrible error that should have costed us but Josh bailed him out. 

(i.e. I'm not blaming him letting that 2nd one through - but I didn't like his attempt to save it)

Edited by ztejas

3 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

And McKenzie has shown AGAIN he has no business ever wearing the US jersey again.

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Get this clown McKenzie out. 

I warned y'all. I'm not a diehard guy in following this team but I'm close - anyone who is starting for us (in a comp*) whose name I've never even heard should be a red flag. 

Edited by ztejas

2 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

We would never qualify out of CONMEBOL.

conmebol gets 4.5 places for 10 nations

concacaf gets 3.5 places for 41 nations

if the us and canada move, the us can throw it's weight around because most of the big sponsors are US megacorps....

conmebol will move to 5.5 places for 12 nations

concacaf will go down to 2.5 places for 39 nations

if we want to win a world cup we are going to have to change our situation

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

conmebol gets 4.5 places for 10 nations

concacaf gets 3.5 places for 41 nations

if the us and canada move, the us can throw it's weight around because most of the big sponsors are US megacorps....

conmebol will move to 5.5 places for 12 nations

concacaf will go down to 2.5 places for 39 nations

if we want to win a world cup we are going to have to change our situation

We don't come out of CONMEBOL in qualifying unless they let every country go.

If we want to change our situation, we just need to get better.