The Senate needs to make Adolf Hawley and Vulvarine human cannonballs

JimmyJames

And Immediately expel their sorry asses out of the Senate.

It is abundantly clear that Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley have lied to the American people and have disgraced their office for their own political gain, have fomented an insurrection for their own political gain, are seditionists just like the confederacy was, and need to be immediately expelled from the Senate.

This shouldn’t be hard to do. First of all it only takes 2/3 of the Senate to kick their ass out and since both Texas and Missouri have republican governors, is not even a political decision. Abbott can just wheel himself up to the Texas Capitol and appoint a new republican asshole to the Senate. And although I have not idea who the Missouri governor is, I’m sure he’s another republican asshole who can just appoint another republican asshole to the senate.

Second, everyone, and I mean everyone, hates Ted Cruz. Republicans Ted Cruz, trumpers hate Ted Cruz, his Dad hates Ted Cruz, his kids hate Ted Cruz, Roy Rogers hates Ted Cruz.  Not sure about his mom but I bet she has her doubts.  

I know much less about Hawley but I do know he’s a republican from Missouri which automatically qualifies him as one of the biggest pieces of shit on the planet. At least Florida has disneyworld and beaches. Missouri has Branson and shitty lakes. 

You cant do what they did and get away with it. Expel their asses from the Senate and then have them arrested and tarred and feathered on the public square. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

Jimmy, could we please, please, please add Roger Marshall to this list? I know he's new and all but I'm sure we've seen his best already. He's a born fucking follower without a single original thought. He's just waiting around to get marching orders from somebody.

Probably ought to figure out a way to make Kobach ineligible too just in case

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

Jimmy, could we please, please, please add Roger Marshall to this list? I know he's new and all but I'm sure we've seen his best already. He's a born fucking follower without a single original thought. He's just waiting around to get marching orders from somebody.

I’m cool with it. I know he objected to at least one of the electors. Just don’t know much about him.

Here’s what I do know about Cruz and Hawley though. They went to Yale and Harvard law school, they clerked for the US Supreme Court. Which is a gig not easy to get. They know therefore exactly what they do. They may not be as crazy as trump but in some ways they are actually worse because they know exactly what they do whereas trump is an insane narcissistic idiot. 

They are both much, much more dangerous than even trump is. They need to be stopped and they need to go and now the entire Senate hates them including Moscow Mitch so there is no reason NOT to get rid of them.

• Like 1

Marshall objected to both. My guess is that trump or giuliani gave him the same call that tuberville got. He's the most dangerous kind of schlub in that he only does as he's told. He can't tell right from wrong on his own. Kansas came close to voting in the challenger but she made an unfortunate gun comment and scuttled her chances. Marshall will be heard from again and it won't be good news.

Edited by Shoxthemonkey
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

They know therefore exactly what they do. They may not be as crazy as trump but in some ways they are actually worse because they know exactly what they do whereas trump is an insane narcissistic idiot. 

It is absolutely, 100% worse. Trump is exactly who everyone who's been paying attention for 30+ years knew he he'd be if given massive amounts of power. Can't fix that. These intelligent, opportunistic enablers who knowingly leverage his bullshit for personal gain at the expense of millions and irredeemable. It has absolute nothing to do with politics and policy, just a complete lack of decency.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I need to find the video of the senator on CNN that explained why he supported removing Hawley and Cruz. It was really good. He said these two senators rejected the votes of a free and fair election, not based on evidence, which had been proven in court to be none, but because an angry mob wanted them too. Rejecting the votes of millions of Americans based on known lies to appease a mob goes against the oath of their office and they must be removed. 

40 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Here's the list.  

Here are the six Republican senators who voted to sustain the objection:

• Sen. Ted Cruz
  • Sen. Josh Hawley
  • Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith
  • Sen. Roger Marshall
  • Sen. John Kennedy 
  • Sen. Tommy Tuberville

The seditious six. Cruz and Hawley should be expelled. I don’t think the senate would even consider the others. Start with those two.

4 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Are we certain we want the governors of these states appointing replacements?

Yes. It removes the argument that it's purely Democratic political shenanigans. Democrats know that these Republican Senators will be replaced by other Republicans. It's not about party, it's about country.

• Hook 'Em 4

44 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Are we certain we want the governors of these states appointing replacements?

I don’t care who they put in I just want Cruz and Hawley gone. Whoever they put in their place has not yet advocated for overthrowing American democracy, which Cruz and Hawley have undisputedly done in order to advance their own cynical gain among the Trumpkin sedition crowd. 

Trump and Hawley both must be expelled from the Senate and anyone or any corporation who gives them a dime must be outed. 

Trump and Hawley are both smart men. Educated at Ivy League schools and law schools. Both were clerks at the US Supreme Court, which very few are given that opportunity.

They have used that privilege and opportunity to advocate for the overthrow of the American government and to overthrow democracy. And why?

So they could try to position themselves as leaders of the Republican Party and try to win the nomination for president in 2024.

They are evil and they are scum. They need to be expelled from the Senate. They need to have their license to practice law revoked. They need to be investigated to determine whether or not they have committed any crimes, which I have little doubt they have.

They are participants in the death of five people and have attempted to overthrow democracy in this. Country. Their political career needs to end now. This cannot be ignored. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I don’t care who they put in I just want Cruz and Hawley gone. Whoever they put in their place has not yet advocated for overthrowing American democracy, which Cruz and Hawley have undisputedly done in order to advance their own cynical gain among the Trumpkin sedition crowd. 

Trump and Hawley both must be expelled from the Senate and anyone or any corporation who gives them a dime must be outed. 

That’s completely fair.  I just know what a piece of shit Abbott is, and I’m not sure I want to see him do his worst.

8 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I would like to introduce to our House rep from East Texas.  I’m sure Abbott would consider him an excellent candidate.

Hotwheels sucks but he’s more on the Cornyn level of suck. He ain’t appointing that idiot. 

Irregardless, this is about removing traitor Cruz. If the governor was a dem in Texas then it would never happen. But here it can.

37 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

That’s completely fair.  I just know what a piece of shit Abbott is, and I’m not sure I want to see him do his worst.

32 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I would like to introduce to our House rep from East Texas.  I’m sure Abbott would consider him an excellent candidate.

Abbott would only appoint himself or somebody who was a threat to him (somebody mentioned George P Bush being a likely candidate).