Bucs @ Saints: NFC Divisional Round Game

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

This is coming down to some bullshit pro-Brady ref fuckery to decide the game. It's pretty much inevitable

IDGAF about the Bucs.  Would prefer to see New Orleans win.

Brees has 121 yards passing through 3 quarters of play.

Edited by slorch

Just now, Wishbone said:

I realize this game is in New Orleans, but Brady brings his own refs. Should equal out. 😁

Oh I don't disagree Brady gets calls, too. But those were in NE at home. Not sure how much he gets with Tampa now. The only Tampa games I watched this regular season were the primetime games. And they sucked in most of them and lost.

10 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

This is coming down to some bullshit pro-Brady ref fuckery to decide the game. It's pretty much inevitable

I was thinking about how Brady lost last year so it's not like there's some huge conspiracy to get him to the SB every year.

Then I recalled that I think I remember there being some ref fuckery down the stretch of that Titans game.

It's way too early to blame this game on blown calls/no-calls. I don't have a dog in the fight but it's starting to feel like Tampa is rope-a-dopeing NO. Deflated the ball, Saints are turning it over, and Brees looks like he's got a wet noodle for an arm.

Harris can house it from anywhere, but if the Bucs go up here it's gonna be interesting. Lots of scar tissue for the Saints in recent years.

Some of this has to be from playing a bit tight. You have two legendary QB’S facing each other what has to be the last time. And maybe playing at all for the last time. Both teams seem to be aware of that and playing tight. But hey, I’m drunk and probably climbing up the FOS meter.

I liked it that they picked it up.  All he did was tap the WR with his hands to make sure he was down.  No helmet or shoulder contact at all.

Still a hellova catch too.

Edited by slorch