Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

1 hour ago, Brew said:

I’m pretty heavy in TRCH. It’s been a kick in the nuts the last week like most things, but there has been a lot of positive information out there on it. It was a lot better in the mid 4’s last week when it was running steady.

could you give me the ape version of why TRCH?

My friends are certified idiots. I'm teaching them how to chart and trend right now. Me. I put stickers on graphs. It took me 3 years to find msPaint on the snipping tool. And that was with assistance. Help us.

RXMD news

OTC DISCLOSURE & NEWS SERVICE
Progressive Care Transitions to New Software Platform, Allowing Integration of Data Analytics BusinessPress Release | 02/24/2021

MIAMI, FL, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Progressive Care Inc. (OTCQB:RXMD) (“Progressive Care” or the “Company”), a personalized healthcare services and technology company, is excited to announce a transition of its software platform to Newleaf, a best-in-class pharmacy software solution produced by leading pharmacy software and technology provider, Keycentrix (Keycentrix.com).

Newleaf is highly adaptable and will provide a viable foundation for the Company’s technology development and deployment objectives, including an expansion in its ClearMetRx business, Progressive Care’s wholly-owned data analytics company, which features services designed to support health care organizations across the country.

“We believe the transition to Newleaf will accelerate our health-tech evolution,” commented Alan Jay Weisberg, CEO and Chairman of Progressive Care. “The platform is expected to improve our workflows and provide for significant advances in our ability to quickly and effectively share customizable data with healthcare providers and should substantially improve our market positioning in our most scalable and fastest-growing segment, which is our reporting capabilities, data management, and data analytics.”

The transition to Newleaf has already taken place at the Company’s primary location and is expected to be completed at all other locations during the next two months.

“We are thrilled to partner with PharmCoRx as they create a pharmacy model that responds to patient and market needs,” said Luis Rodrigues, president of Keycentrix. “At the same time, we’re excited to help amplify their data capabilities in meaningful ways.”

For more information about Progressive Care, please visit the company’s website. Connect and stay in touch with us on social media:

Progressive Care Inc. 

https://www.facebook.com/ProgressiveCareUS/ 

https://twitter.com/ProgressCareUS

PharmCoRx 

https://www.facebook.com/pharmcorx/ 

https://twitter.com/PharmCoRx

ClearMetrX 

https://www.clearmetrx.com/ 

https://www.facebook.com/clearmetrx/

About Progressive Care: 

Progressive Care Inc. (OTCQB: RXMD), through its subsidiaries, is a Florida health services organization and provider of prescription pharmaceuticals, compounded medications, provider of tele-pharmacy services, the sale of anti-retroviral medications, medication therapy management (MTM), the supply of prescription medications to long-term care facilities, and health practice risk management.

Cautionary Disclosure Regarding Forward-Looking Statements: Forward-Looking Statements contained herein that are not based upon current or historical fact are forward-looking in nature and constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements reflect the Company’s expectations about its future operating results, performance, and opportunities that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. When used herein, the words “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “upcoming,” “plan,” “target,” “intend” and “expect” and similar expressions, as they relate to Progressive Care Inc., its subsidiaries, or its management, are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on information currently available to the Company and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause the Company’s actual results, performance, prospects, and opportunities to differ materially from those expressed in, or implied by, these forward-looking statements.

Public Relations Contact: 

Carlos Rangel 

carlosr@pharmcorx.com

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, cam4mav said:

could you give me the ape version of why TRCH?

My friends are certified idiots. I'm teaching them how to chart and trend right now. Me. I put stickers on graphs. It took me 3 years to find msPaint on the snipping tool. And that was with assistance. Help us.

Merger with Metamaterials coming up which moves them past the O&G game, ties to Tesla have been thrown around coming out of that deal, etc. I mentioned it several pages back and got in in the mid $1’s. It was a steady climber up into the mid $4’s through last week and then got the rug pulled out from under it. It is overvalued based on it’s O&G holdings only.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, capnamerca said:

XMET tried to sneak back above a dollar. 

15 hours ago, cam4mav said:

AITX had a great recovery from 0.082 to 0.145 today. I was hoping to have some liquidity to catch it at .01 but nothing settles until tomorrow and friday. 

decimal points. how do they work?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bluto said:

Novs just popped 500+% premarket on uplisting to nasdaq. Holy hell, anybody know shit in terms of how their position is vs alpp. Admittedly Different sectors (healthcare vs alpps dartboard)

Good Lord the float is only 3.8M on NVOS? That's why it skyrocketed probably completely locked. Good for them

It does show me that I need to be on my game the day that uplist is officially announced, because PM gonna be wilding. 

Good Lord the float is only 3.8M on NVOS? That's why it skyrocketed probably completely locked. Good for them
It does show me that I need to be on my game the day that uplist is officially announced, because PM gonna be wilding. 

Not sure what to think on that nvos share count, they had a 10/1 rm on feb 1 that was only to last 20 biz days or some shit, weird fuckery

Wonder how that will work with something like webull as they allow premarket trading much earlier in the day than TDA for example.

6 minutes ago, bluto said:

Wonder how that will work with something like webull as they allow premarket trading much earlier in the day than TDA for example.

Main reason to have WeBull right there. 4AM Central trades. Scalped FRSX every morning for like a month straight at one point. If anyone decides to sign up use my referall code and it will get us both bonus free stocks I believe.  https://act.webull.com/ie/RVUoKzFITJLh/hs7/inviteUs/

Joint pack to put all our WeBull free stock monies on ALPP the first PM day on NASDAQ lol. I actually need to see if I can even get mine out of TSNP. I put my entire account into TSNP the 1 day it was allowed on WeBull, so I could scalp it and then they locked it up because somebody shouldn't have let it on lol.

9 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Just saw a ~$70k ALPP order go through on ASK... that's more the dollar volume I'd like to see. Might see $1M in T trades this morning before open at this pace

My swings on this stock, since it reached dollar land, have been very good to me. I missed a couple dips but she keeps paying me.

48 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

If anyone is in ENZC it just got tweeted about by Jim Cramer... EDIT: Did he get hacked?

Another one I’m in. I think he came out calling it a pump and dump, bunch of people jumped all over him, so he put out the attached tweets tongue in cheek I would guess.

Before Amy’s last run from the low 1’s my brother wanted in.

“It’s trading 1.35 currently but that’s running today so either buy now and chill or put a lower ask in case it sells off somewhat”

‘K, 1.25 limit’

(As It runs harder up to 2)....

“You Might wanna think about bumping that up, it’s setting shop across 1.50 line”

Fucker got his order filled yesterday and is up 35% on it in 24 hours

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TechTech said:

To get back into FPVD or not? Looks like it finally stopped cratering.

I’m out on that one and Xmet, just couldn’t get a comfortable feeling on either being long term plays.  I have an tiny PFMS position and I am kicking myself for not jumping in bigger on RXMD.  That one is looking super right now.

8 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

XMET I thought we agreed .01 was the floor

Me right now. I'm holding, but not happily. Penny resistance is such a big thing that falling beneath it really hurts. Every .0001 change is $700 for me

tenor.gif

Yesterdays action really screwed with all of my position supports. Murdered all enthusiam, and now everybody trading scared. Volume is super low though, so it's going where ever the MMs take it today. No buying pressure, so they're walking it down tick by tick

Understandable if people get out. Next support down is .0080 - .0085. Bounce up off it yesterday and regained a penny, but with no imminent news in this environment I don't know if we'll get any support again until the week of 3/15. If you're looking to go somewhere else for a few weeks. The only risk there is if they update the SS independent of the court stuff.

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

SNVP is up 43% today. Did a quick check but didn't see any news.  Looks like it's established a support at .005 as it's bounced off that point 3 times in the last week. I may consider adding some if it bounces off .005 again. 

My guess ADOM released news and SNVP CEO Suneel Sawant is associated with ADOM as well.

He doesn't seem to ever release news himself, so people are using that as a proxy

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

My guess ADOM released news and SNVP CEO Suneel Sawant is associated with ADOM as well.

He doesn't seem to ever release news himself, so people are using that as a proxy

Yep. You were right.  https://finance.yahoo.com/news/adomani-r-announces-planned-name-141500980.html

Spoiler

CORONA, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / ADOMANI, Inc. (OTCQB:ADOM) a provider of new zero-emission, purpose-built electric vehicles and drivetrain solutions, announced today that, in conjunction with the transactions contemplated by the recent merger agreement with Envirotech Drive Systems, Inc. ("EVT"), it intends to change the company name to Envirotech Vehicles, Inc. The name change is expected to be approved at the company's annual stockholders meeting tentatively expected to be held in early May 2021. In the interim, the company intends to conduct business as Envirotech Vehicles.

"We expect that our soon to be completed merger will transform ADOMANI into a leading-edge electric vehicle and drive train technology company utilizing proprietary systems and technology for purpose built electric vehicles. EVT has an established track record developing proprietary solutions, and the name Envirotech better reflects our business going forward: utilizing cutting edge technology to provide customers with EV solutions that reduce their carbon footprint," said Phillip Oldridge, ADOMANI's Chief Executive Officer.

Mr. Oldridge continued, "We believe the market opportunity in front of us is massive, and we look forward to fulfilling the growing need for purpose built electric vehicles. We have begun to work with partners to build the new brand, increase our visibility, and expand our marketing and sales efforts around the Envirotech name."

About Envirotech Drive Systems, Inc.

Envirotech Drive Systems, Inc. has partnered with leading OEM suppliers, and utilizes proprietary systems and technology to build leading edge all-electric vehicles and drive train technology that are now both more efficient as well as more affordable than traditional combustion engines. EVT believes it will be the first to market to sell and deliver purpose-built all electric vehicles in California without requiring government subsidies. EVT sells a line of newly innovated, high quality, multi-platform electric drive systems, controllers, ancillary components, and telematics options for existing truck fleets as well as for special-purposed vehicles of all sizes. EVT systems can be retrofitted into rolling stock or integrated as OEM parts.

2 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

XMET word is there may be a reverse split, I'd bail at this point

Even if its wrong this is a terrible time for that news to be out there people will tank it

To be clear I'm reducing my shares by a lot, I'll leave a few million, but been through too many of these to hold such a large amount.

• Hook 'Em 1