2021 Texas Rangers

CowtownHorn

On 5/16/2021 at 11:00 PM, dcar00 said:

agreed.  here is the 2-18 run coming up.  20 games back at the all star break.  the good ole Rangers I know from the 70's/80's.  gonna need to bring back 50 cent beer night.

1-9 in the last 10.  right on track

The Rangers pitching is better this season than anyone would have believed. Yet that's just pitching in general this year, league BA is taking a beating. Rangers are ranked 20th in team ERA. You know, I'll take it. It's a pretty entertaining season so far for the most part.

5 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

DD’s opt-out is June 1. If he’s not traded by then, may take that roster spot. 

He's on a 1 year minor league deal or what? I mean, is there any young kids who could use major league at bats? Or do you think DD could play good enough for a trade?

I just don't see any point for Davis anymore. Not helping now, no trade value, and no future value

Edited by Jameslaw121

8 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

DD’s hitting like .400 currently, rumor is the Yanks are interested with Hicks done. 

That's kinda what I was wondering. DFA Davis, bring Delino up. he does good, may we pick up a prospect?

Edited by Jameslaw121

53 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

He won’t bring anything of value back, could be cash or a low-level body. If he does come up for KD’s spot, he’ll rarely play except for PR & late-game defense. 

Which is more that we get out of Krush...

Trading Garcia would be the dumbest thing ever when we have 5 or 6 years of team control. Just let the guy do his thing and see if he’s for real or not. Plenty of time. 

then again…… this is the same front office who dealt prospects for kluber, got 1 inning out of him, didn’t resign him, and the same guy came back and no hit us. 

what a freaking joke and terrible mistake.