2021 Texas Rangers

CowtownHorn

2 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I tossed in the towel a week ago.  May catch a game from time to time, but won't watch the shit show on a daily basis.

Pretty much right there. I'll put it on, but I'm usually doing something else. I'll perk up at watch a Garcia or Gallo at bat. Maybe Hearn and Kennedy pitch, but that's about it

On 6/3/2021 at 4:10 PM, Big Frog II said:

Jon boy has really done a great job with the Rangers.  Run them straight in the ground.

Blame the owners. They do not care to win, they built the unneeded ballpark on the backs of the WS teams and now they want to pretend Texas is a small market team.

5 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

Can someone who watched the tv broadcast please elaborate?

I am a few beers and an edible into the evening, so I was only half paying attention. I think the story was he hit a grand slam against the Portland Beavers and the mascot jumped on his back as he was rounding the bases. 

7 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

Lol, I'm due. For all the road losses there were a lot of one run games. I'm back in positive $$ territory for the first time since April 27.

I’ve got Rangers under 66.5 wins for $200.  So as long as I stay mildly entertained, I don’t give a shit. 

ive also got Vlad Jr $30 for 1500 to have the most RBI in MLB this year.  That’s what I want to see 

• Like 1

I hope Gibson keeps this up and we can get a good trade return. He has to be one of the top pitchers available and he will be owed a prorated $10 mil this year and under contract for only $7 mil next year. Even the small market teams should be able to pay that.