Texas @ Houston Weekend Series

zlavydra

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

2017 we show major improvement over 2015 and 16. We all know what happened in 2018. I can’t explain 2019. Started off hot then just completely lost confidence. We looked alright last year thanks to having an above average catcher and shortstop. Looks like more of the same this year. Granted in Pierce’s first 2 years we started off like 12-10 or whatever then heated up come conference play. Fuck idk. It is really obvious Pierce loves running up opposing pitch counts based on how many meatballs we just watch go by then swing at a telegraphed curve in the dirt. God dammit just fuck everything 

We did not have an above average catcher last year—that position was super weak. 

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Yeah I know. The last truly elite team we had was in 2010. The fuck happened? How the hell did we go from Cameron Rupp and Brandon Belt and Kevin Keyes to Michael McCann and Jake McKenzie and Tate Shaw?

2009. So close that year. 

• Like 1

Man, this ESPN+ service blows goats.  I subscribed the other day, and this is the 3rd game in a row where I've been logged in (it's showing my account info) and when I try to access the game it tells me I can sign up for $5.99 per month.  After much dicking around, I eventually get the game live.

So, first inning Coog pitching meltdown?

• Hook 'Em 1