Bobcat fucks around and finds out

Dennis Taylor

16 hours ago, Helobious said:

Looked into this a lot when I had my rabies scare a couple years ago... rabies actually doesn’t have a 100% mortality rate. No known disease/virus on earth has a 100% mortality rate. There have been a handful of documented human survivors and many more animal survivors than previously thought.

shush - Creutzfeldt-Jakob has 100% mortality and a prion infection is a disease. As I was saying once the symptoms manifest you are right there at 100%. My point was to get the shots.

image.thumb.png.3ba6cf418ba316591168dcdafd900cff.png

On 4/16/2021 at 11:11 AM, Incredulity said:

Acquaintance of mine(maybe 70yo at the time) died from rabies after picking up a dead bat with his bare hand.

An 8th grade student found a sick bat on the way my school and brought it into that building, showed it to his buddies, then put it into his locker.

4 minutes ago, nnm said:

tenor.gif

Somebody ratted him out, then that afternoon an announcement was made about the dangers involved.
Supposedly a custodian had to sanitize the locker. 

Later heard that the kid and a couple of other idjits were undergoing the rabies shot regimen.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Some good bits here.

https://abc11.com/bobcat-attack-attacks-wife-video-animal/10519500/

Our hero's name, believe it or not, is Happy. And the bobcat did indeed test positive for rabies.

Great find. Thanks. The cat ran into the garage after he threw it. Both Happy and his wife are concealed carry holders.  They probably both emptied their clips into it. I would have for sure. 
It sounds like Happy got pretty torn up. And all those rabies shots too. Bad deal all around. 

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Great find. Thanks. The cat ran into the garage after he threw it. Both Happy and his wife are concealed carry holders.  They probably both emptied their clips into it. I would have for sure. 
It sounds like Happy got pretty torn up. And all those rabies shots too. Bad deal all around. 

Obligatory “magazines”. 

• Hook 'Em 1