Texas Tech @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Carried out lets go! Keep putting it on these fuckers too. Send them back to Lubbock feeling like they lost the series

Yep. Then crush Texas state and go into Fort Worth with some momentum and take care of business 

• Like 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Last one I remember was Hamilton’s walk off against Texas state

All I remember from 2019 was beating LSU and tech then just finding all these weird ways to lose. Bizarre ass season 

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

All I remember from 2019 was beating LSU and tech then just finding all these weird ways to lose. Bizarre ass season 

... I blame that guy who waved a broom at the LSU bus as it pulled out of the D-F parking lot.

They put some coonass voodoo on the Horns!

Edited by VirginiaLonghorn

This will make things a little sweeter for you guys.  I was listening to the Tech radio broadcast online in between games today and the Tech annoucer said he rode the elevator yesterday with Conley.  Said the dude was smiling so announcer dude asks him why he was so giddy and Conley told him, "Because were going to sweep them and celebrate on their field".

Announcer dude and his bitch cohort giggled their little asses off after the telling of that tale.

Go ahead, go celebrate.  You're from Lubbock, we understand.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Cajun said:

This will make things a little sweeter for you guys.  I was listening to the Tech radio broadcast online in between games today and the Tech annoucer said he rode the elevator yesterday with Conley.  Said the dude was smiling so announcer dude asks him why he was so giddy and Conley told him, "Because were going to sweep them and celebrate on their field".

Announcer dude and his bitch cohort giggled their little asses off after the telling of that tale.

Most of those kids and fans don't understand that Tech's best decade of baseball featured ONE more trip to Omaha than Daddy's worst decade of baseball. Like aggie they just live in a falsified reality.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Fuck those assholes. Their bullpen will foresake them when the chips are down. Texas may not out last them but you can’t expect to win it all when you’re a pussy ass dick bitch. And Tech is a pussy ass dick bitch that much I know. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

... I blame that guy who waved a broom at the LSU bus as it pulled out of the D-F parking lot.

They put some coonass voodoo on the Horns!

Seriously. The baseball gods frown on that and they took it out on us cause of some stupid scumbag 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Guess the fans 2ill just have to eat those tortillas.

It's embarrassing enough just as is, but a program that has made the CWS in the last 10yrs as many times as they have acting like that?  Oh, and the announcer dude said, and I quote - "Nothing  better than sweeping Texas in Austin".

Really?  Nothing?

wow

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cajun said:

It's embarrassing enough just as is, but a program that has made the CWS in the last 10yrs as many times as they have acting like that?  Oh, and the announcer dude said, and I quote - "Nothing  better than sweeping Texas in Austin".

Really?  Nothing?

wow

The Tech baseball twitter account stopped tweeting updates right before Hodo's grand slam lol

16 minutes ago, Cajun said:

That’s adorable. Maybe they can actually do some damage in Omaha this year. Probably not though cause they’re tech. Us hiring Beard completely broke an unstable fan base. Sweet. Y’all got a tired Madden and whatever the fuck game 2 was. Have a nice long bus ride home to that shithole after getting your asses kicked on a Sunday where y’all had all the momentum. Taking 2 of 3 from us is gonna be their highlight of the season. No way they make it past the supers with their pitching 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

I know it's 11-2, but leadoff double doesn't score...

That and Nixon not shutting them down in the 9th is uninspiring. Really wish this team had Duplantier. Whatever. Let’s take care of business against the roaches 

32 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

They probably didn’t but I betcha they did some horns down. They think they really got us when they do that. 

Oh yeah.  

The Tech announcer douche called it "A Horns down weekend!" during his radio masturbatory session.

34 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Might sound crazy but I'm actually more confident now in our ability to take 2 of 3 from TCU next weekend than I was coming in to the Tech series. We have a legitimate 3rd starter.

2 of 3 no longer likely gets the job done though- although it’s not dire. Would need a sweep of wvu along with a tcu loss. 

51 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Might sound crazy but I'm actually more confident now in our ability to take 2 of 3 from TCU next weekend than I was coming in to the Tech series. We have a legitimate 3rd starter.

If this was posted by Machinator, I might agree.....no offense.  Hope you are right.