Big 12 Tournament Thread

Horny Bull

Cam Williams is horrible at 3B, guy is a broken water sprinkler when it comes to throwing over to 1B. Even if Zubia kept his foot on the bag Cam has been a box of chocolates over there all year long.

What a play by Zub

Edited by chase25

1 minute ago, zlavydra said:

If you have to throw meatballs to get a strike called, well....

I’m totally expecting Antico to take the first pitch and he’s gonna get a first pitch strike 3 inches off the plate and below his knees 

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Getting nervous about all these baserunners.

Fucking this. Nerves, inexperience, but this shit has to be corrected or it will not be a good post season. Frustrating to not get some of these runners in.

2 minutes ago, Sheriff Bart said:

I hope we can get a couple or wins. 1 run in 10 innings against sister of the poor is not ideal. 

You have one of the worst troll schticks at faking being a fan I’ve ever seen on a message board

Getting shut down by Wolf really didn't bother me that much. He's one of the better pitchers in the conference. However, this guy is average at best (ERA just under 5.00), and has given up 1 run in 8 1/3 against us this year.  Time to crush him.