Big 12 Tournament Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, Steamboat1874 said:

This overhead angle is absurd.

Can't tell shit.

Every pitch should be from the CF camera.

Agreed. They've had technical difficulties all day. Now showing lightning in the area.

Going to the Top of the 5th, Texas 3-1

Just now, zlavydra said:

Melendez and Daly got absolutely dominated there, but still 3-1.

Yeah we need those guys to at least be 250 hitters in the post-season. Not sure what is going on. Maybe people have the book on them now, that would suck.

2 minutes ago, brojangles2 said:

Yep. They pulled the staff from all camera locations bc of potential lightning. Charmin soft, but it IS ESPN...

Yeah I don't get it.  It seems like ESPN is being more conservative about the lightning than the Big 12/NCAA which I wouldn't have thought was possible.

6 minutes ago, WBT said:

Yeah I don't get it.  It seems like ESPN is being more conservative about the lightning than the Big 12/NCAA which I wouldn't have thought was possible.

So are we just going to get this wide angle the rest of the game? Weird.

Guest Lobo

Gotta give camera guys a break here.  Many of them are holding large metal objects standing on top of metal scaffolding atop metal surfaces.  They can't just up and run outta there as easily as fans can.  

What's the conference tourney rule?  If the weather turns shitty...they can't just postpone and have us come back hours later and finish the game with two other games waiting to play. I guess there's time Friday morning to make up some games.  BUt can they just call ours after 5 or 7 innings of play?

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

11Ks?  Get your shit together.

Yea, this is one of those that I have periodically forgotten that we were leading. Its like that round of golf that you make 8 pars in a row from the woods by scrambling and 1 putting. 

Edited by brojangles2
Typo