Big 12 Tournament Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, Bash Riprock said:

Yes it's fun to watch but if you get knocked out I don't think it's the end of the world.

It is the Tuesday night game of the postseason. You want to win it, but it is what's coming next that counts.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

I wish that were the case, but I think they'll hang on and still get a low #3 seed, probably shipped off somewhere on one of the coasts.  

I've tried to tell them for years, institutionalized cover up of gang rape never pays off no matter how much you think God will protect you because of your bullshit 'broader mission.'  That whole fucking place is rotten and can burn in hell for all I care.  

Anyway, back to baseball...

B8 in OKC.  Baylor down to their final 5 outs.  Tell 'em to hurry the fuck up so our game can start on time.

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

if you're not working, just find a long lunch spot.  Every bar has ESPNU in their normal cable package.  

I'll be the guy watching on one of my desk monitors, while on the clock. I have to stick around for some afternoon closings. 

Guest Lobo

Well, I'll bring some beer then.  Tell your clients it's my birthday or some shit, it worked for me today.  

First pitch, Texas v. Oklahoma, 12:35-CDT on ESPNU.  

Edited by Lobo

24 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I wish that were the case, but I think they'll hang on and still get a low #3 seed, probably shipped off somewhere on one of the coasts.  

Sucks. I was kind of hoping to see both OU and Baylor fail their way out of the post-season.

Well surely OU cannot survive a 0-2 tournament, let's end their season today.

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo

I don't think so.  Especially in baseball.  But yeah, I'm sure some stadium personnel or league officials will fuck it up and cause our game to start late.  But if it's just 30 mts befween games, we should be golden.  It's about beer:30 

42 minutes ago, Lobo said:

if you're not working, just find a long lunch spot.  Every bar has ESPNU in their normal cable package.  

I'm stuck at the house "working" (actually smoking ribs for a graduation party tonight) so I'll be here. I have Sling but the basic package doesn't have ESPNU. Any other alternatives that will be streaming?

1 minute ago, Herpa Derpa said:

The fans of the team that wins it.

Or those that want the Big 12 Tournament Championship Trophy sitting in our office.

Basically I want Texas to have so many championship trophies we could rebuild Disch-Falk field entirely out of trophies...I mean presuming we cannot already.

Just now, Valmy77 said:

Or those that want the Big 12 Tournament Championship Trophy sitting in our office.

Basically I want Texas to have so many championship trophies we could rebuild Disch-Falk field entirely out of trophies...I mean presuming we cannot already.

Agreed but did we get a trophy for the regular season? Fuck it. Add another I guess. Just fucking dogpile for the 7th time 

Guest Lobo

It is nice on here.  Beautiful bartender in yours pants clinging to life.  But other guy can’t find espnU

Fucking amateur hour.