Big 12 Tournament Thread

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Too bad.

Man I sure hope this season doesn't come down to Cam Williams' baserunning.

Big 12 tournament. Who gives a shit. Get some reps, stay fresh and let’s get home and rest up for the Austin regional 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Fletch said:

Big 12 tournament. Who gives a shit. Get some reps, stay fresh and let’s get home and rest up for the Austin regional 

Who pitches tomorrow? Stevens? OU and okie lite don't have anyone like this they can put on the mound. We probably hammer the Bedlam loser tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I care. I want to win every damn game. This is Texas Baseball, we are champions and we win every damn game. Five championships is what we are here to win.

But even if we are just here to get reps it is not like Cam has not done this all year. Shitty reps don't help anything.,

Edited by Valmy77

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Um we play to win. Let’s not act like aggy. We would take a conference title twice on Sunday if we could. 

• Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Who pitches tomorrow? Stevens? OU and okie lite don't have anyone like this they can put on the mound. We probably hammer the Bedlam loser tomorrow. 

I’d assume so, yes. Unless we just want to go home then let’s throw Mason Bryant. Be fine with me. Fucking waste of time tournament 

• Hook 'Em 1