Atlanta School Principal decides to try Segregation again with a fun twist

MoJames

Immediately I called bullshit, but then quickly got confused.

“She said that’s not one of the Black classes, and I immediately said, ‘What does that mean?’ I was confused. I asked for more clarification. I was like, ‘We have those in the school?’ And she proceeded to say, ‘Yes. I have decided that I’m going to place all of the Black students in two classes,’” Posey said.

A practice put in place and condoned by principal Sharyn Briscoe, according to Posey.

“First, it was just disbelief that I was having this conversation in 2020 with a person that looks just like me — a Black woman,” Posey said. “It’s segregating classrooms. You cannot segregate classrooms. You can’t do it.”

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/parent-files-complaint-against-atlanta-elementary-school-alleges-its-segregating-classes/2PNTBQDPQRCM7CXJTESRXUTMJE/

James Franco Reaction GIF

10 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Would like to hear the full story. Don’t know that I’d wholeheartedly believe a parent suing the school. Fwiw that appears to be a wealthy, high performing school. Over 80% white and <5% low income. 

Now close your eyes and imagine the student was Mexican

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

"entitled" is assumed so "white" covers it.  maybe you meant "privileged white", oh wait that is assumed as well.

You assume too much.  But then again, we assume you are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet.  And a troll  So you have that going for you. Good luck with your career.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

Now close your eyes and imagine the student was Mexican

48 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Uhh… I’d still want to know more? Not sure I follow. My tiny Yankee fan brain just can’t comprehend. 

Now imagine they are Mexicans that are also Astros fans.

• Haha 2