Cavs vs. Celtics

Sidney Sherman

6 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

You really like some Lebron dick, don't you?

Best player in the world buddy, and by a wide margin. It must suck to watch games hoping and praying for a guy to flop who never does. My personal least favorite player was Kobe, so I got many opportunities to watch him shoot his team out of games.

I feel like there's no way that Lebron's magical postseason ends prematurely.  The basketball gods just can't let it happen.  I know that Celtics fans would disagree and the Lebron-haters who suck at life (we all know who you people are - yeah, I said it - "you people") would also disagree, but watching Lebron do basketball has been an absolute privilege this postseason.  Never in a million years would MJ or KD or Kareem would have been able to do with this supporting cast.  Lebron's performance this post-season just reinforces the MVP as somewhat of a sham award that will this year be given to the latest fake MVP, who shit the bed in Game 5 of his series and whose teammates had to drag his ass across the finish line.

On the other hand, I feel there's no way that the Cavs can go into TD Gardens in a Game 7 and come out with a win.  The supporting cast just isn't good enough, even if Love were available. 

Edited by Message Board User
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

If you still can't recognize LeBron's greatness, then you just hate the dude plain and simple. He's the best player in the league and it's not even close.

Not mutually exclusive there, bro. I recognize his greatness, but just don't slobber all over his dick like some on this board do. He also is a self-aggrandizing douche, like how he runs around proclaiming himself as the greatest. Jordan never did that....he didn't need to. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

If you still can't recognize LeBron's greatness, then you just hate the dude plain and simple. He's the best player in the league and it's not even close.

Haters gonna hate brah

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Rofl yeah that humble great guy Jordan

You're a fucking dumbshit

Read what I wrote more carefully, dumbass. Jordan was far from humble, but he never claimed to be the greatest player in the world, ever. He didn't have to because it was known. Lebron probably doesn't have to go around saying it either, but he does. 

You sound like some little bitch ass millennial who never saw the greatest player to ever play. Sucks for you.

Edited by immortal13
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, immortal13 said:

Read what I wrote more carefully, dumbass. Jordan was far from humble, but he never claimed to be the greatest player in the world, ever. He didn't have to because it was known. Lebron probably doesn't have to go around saying either, but he does. 

You sound like some little bitch ass millennial who never saw the greatest player in the world play. Sucks for you.

Lmao look at this snowflake pussy that spam negs anyone who disagrees with him trying to bow up.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

does LbJ go around saying he is GOAT? need video

He said it a couple of times, and once was in response to a reporter goading him about Steph Curry saying he was the best player in the world (which I'm sure bitch boy immortal13 was fine with).

14 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

He said it a couple of times, and once was in response to a reporter goading him about Steph Curry saying he was the best player in the world (which I'm sure bitch boy immortal13 was fine with).

Yeah...that never happened.

The closest thing to it was LeBron insinuating that he still deserved the MVP over Steph, who had the greatest shooting season of all-time on a 73 win team, and Steph shrugging off his criticisms.

Edited by aggie08

47 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

The closest thing to it was LeBron insinuating that he still deserved the MVP over Steph, who had the greatest shooting season of all-time on a 73 win team, and Steph shrugging off his criticisms.

But Brian Fagtana said it did....

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

He DID deserve MVP over Steph, as he later proved in those Finals.

But you are right, I read it wrong. The only time he ever outright said it was right here in a press conference:

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

But Brian Fagtana said it did....

Lmao you realize that hurts your stupid ass argument right? You really are a dumb fuck.

Edited by Brian Fantana

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

You're right, I read it wrong. The only time he ever said it was right here in a press conference:

Lmao you realize that hurts your stupid ass argument right? You really are a dumb fuck.

No it doesn't because I'm not making shit up like you. 

• Fuck You 1

10 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Not mutually exclusive there, bro. I recognize his greatness, but just don't slobber all over his dick like some on this board do. He also is a self-aggrandizing douche, like how he runs around proclaiming himself as the greatest. Jordan never did that....he didn't need to. 

I can understand saying tht back in the day. However, now that we know that Jordan was the biggest douche ever it's pretty embarrassing to make that claim.  Jordan has never been and never will be humble.

9 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

He DID deserve MVP over Steph, as he later proved in those Finals.

No, he didn't. Like it or not, the MVP is a regular season award. And if you're not going to give it to the guy who put together, by far, the best shooting season in basketball history, led the league in scoring and steals, and spearheaded the winningest team ever in the NBA, what's the point of having the award to begin with?

It wasn't even one of LeBron's 10 best seasons (which, in itself, is fucking amazing). He averaged 25/7/7 and shot 3's at the worst rate (31%) since his rookie year. LeBron has a decent argument for a handful more MVPs--Russ, Derrick Rose, etc.--but not that year's.

Edited by aggie08

I know none of you want to see the Cavs vs GSW AGAIN. However, Boston is going to get ran out of the gym by GSW. They would lose the first two games because they can't play on the road, and then they would lose one at home because you aren't beating GSW two in a row, and then go back to GSW and get closed out. At the least with the Cavs we get to watch Bron go ham regardless of losing.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

I know none of you want to see the Cavs vs GSW AGAIN. However, Boston is going to get ran out of the gym by GSW. They would lose the first two games because they can't play on the road, and then they would lose one at home because you aren't beating GSW two in a row, and then go back to GSW and get closed out. At the least with the Cavs we get to watch Bron go ham regardless of losing.

On one hand, if Boston wins, I'm already dreading how many times I'm going to have to hear some variation of "yeah, they're going to lose, but oh man, just wait until next year" before, during, and after the Finals against GS or Houston. It's going to be moral victory central every time they keep a game within 12.

On the other hand, I have absolutely zero desire to watch George Hill, Jordan Clarkson, Jeff Green, and co. play basketball on the sport's biggest stage. With all of us counting down the seconds until they realize that they have no chance, and the eye rolls and finger pointing starts.

I guess I'd prefer the Celtics because at least I know they won't quit, but seeing LeBron do his thing is an okay consolation prize.

Edited by aggie08

25 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

On one hand, if Boston wins, I'm already dreading how many times I'm going to have to hear some variation of "yeah, they're going to lose, but oh man, just wait until next year" before, during, and after the Finals against GS or Houston. It's going to be moral victory central every time they keep a game within 12.

On the other hand, I have absolutely zero desire to watch George Hill, Jordan Clarkson, Jeff Green, and co. play basketball on the sport's biggest stage. With all of us counting down the seconds until they realize that they have no chance, and the eye rolls and finger pointing starts.

I guess I'd prefer the Celtics because at least I know they won't quit, but seeing LeBron do his thing is an okay consolation prize.

Agreed. However, the law o averages says that Boston has to turn into young guys at some point and I am afraid it's going to happen in the finals.

46 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

I'd rather see the greatness of Lebron than Tatum/Brown/Smart/Rozier.  I do feel sorry for Lbj having no star power and going up against 3 HOFers in their prime (yeah i think Klay makes it). 3 HOF in their prime!  Need Lbj to Houston so badly, make it happen Morey. 

If they win a 3rd Draymond will make it too.   He may make it as it stands now.   Far worse players in there now with less credentials than him.

1 hour ago, Orca of Peace said:

I'd rather see the greatness of Lebron than Tatum/Brown/Smart/Rozier.  I do feel sorry for Lbj having no star power and going up against 3 HOFers in their prime (yeah i think Klay makes it). 3 HOF in their prime!  Need Lbj to Houston so badly, make it happen Morey. 

You can’t feel sorry LeBron when the roster he constructed isn’t up to par.