Cavs vs. Celtics

Sidney Sherman

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

I can't say either of the prospective Finals matchups interests me that much, but it's all we have for the next few months.

Four years in a row same finals matchup doesn't interest you? 

Maybe Lebron can coach up their defense to do what Houston did. Switch everything, switch off-ball screens ect.. they just dont really have the roster like Houston has to do that I guess..

Oh well, there's always Wnba, Drew league and big baller league for thr summer time :)

10 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I don't think it matters when everyone not named lebron is 4-25

Now ya know...... This is actually really bad for Boston.  They let the Cavs hang around with Lebron playing shitty and now it's a 1 point game.  Boston had a chance to put them at the brink and now they're in a dogfight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

one of the ugliest basketball games Ive seen in some time. This is gonna be one of those first to 80 wins.

Was just about to write this..... This is awful.  Boston looks horrible, Cavs look borderline inept.  This is a terrible, terrible game.  Celtics won't even look inside if it's not Horford.  Jaylon Brown has forced about 6 terrible shots, which are basically turnovers.  I think Lebron is waiting until the 4th and then going to try and carry this thing.  He looks a little tired so conserving his injury right now as long as Boston can't make a run....

Edited by Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

What a block by LeBron!

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

That could have definitely been called a foul on Lebron...... 

This is what makes nba great.  One man's great play is another man's terrible call.  Thought it was definitely a foul, unless you can use your arm to push a guy in the air.

1 minute ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

This is what makes nba great.  One man's great play is another man's terrible call.  Thought it was definitely a foul, unless you can use your arm to push a guy in the air.

I didn't think it was a terrible call but if roles were reversed, IMO Lebron would have been shooting FT's....

This score is probably going to be in the high 70's or low 80's.  Abysmal basketball.  

Can the Celtics get their nerves under control enough to execute?  They haven't yet.  Can the Cavs knock down open shots from the perimeter?  They haven't yet.

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

12 min to go! 

LBJ hasn't sat and probably won't at this point.    I think they would've taken being up a couple at the end of 3 if offered before the gm.