Kansas @ Coastal Carolina ESPN2

WBT

• WBT changed the title to Kansas @ Coastal Carolina ESPN2

Also   I am trying to see how stupid the announcers are.

i dont give a fuck about this game, but I saw on the normal replay that the ball was dropped, and neither of these 2 morons even brought it up until the Refs said it was being reviewed.

Then they completely forgot about the flag that was thrown.....    and I hear them say that this overturn just means they punt.... and Im  thinking..... uh....  theres the flag still to deal with and  it LOOKED like excesive celebration... which would mean KU  first down.

NEITHER of them had any semblance of either of those thoughts the whole fucking time until prompted by the refs

3 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Also   I am trying to see how stupid the announcers are.

i dont give a fuck about this game, but I saw on the normal replay that the ball was dropped, and neither of these 2 morons even brought it up until the Refs said it was being reviewed.

Then they completely forgot about the flag that was thrown.....    and I hear them say that this overturn just means they punt.... and Im  thinking..... uh....  theres the flag still to deal with and  it LOOKED like excesive celebration... which would mean KU  first down.

NEITHER of them had any semblance of either of those thoughts the whole fucking time until prompted by the refs

As I bemoaned a few posts earlier, one of these guys is Andre Ware.

It's really astounding how someone who played the game at a really high level can be so poor at talking about it.

26 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

For those that don't know, Kansas was a 27 point underdog at kickoff.

ab92ecb9dee98acf318d23f4bb645fdb.jpg

I don’t even know if there is a general KU thread on the football board. If there is, it needs to be permanently titled “Kansas is ass, my dude.”

16 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

This is some bad football on a Friday night. Yet here I am because it is "football".

Since I began setting up a gambling budget prior to the season and wagering on a few games each weekend, it's made a ton of otherwise uninteresting games extremely interesting.

Should've done this years ago.

I'm looking very forward to Boise State vs UTEP in a little bit.

The Kansas commercial to come to their school... its just a bunch of bored Gen i whispering "rock chalk go ku" to themselves.

yeah... thats gonna get anyone who isnt an actual fan of the school to really get excited and go to your school .  Hell unless you know anything about KU, you dont even know what the fuck the kids are chanting in that commercial.

thats almost as bad as our 15 year old "this is Texas" commercial

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

The Kansas commercial to come to their school... its just a bunch of bored Gen i whispering "rock chalk go ku" to themselves.

yeah... thats gonna get anyone who isnt an actual fan of the school to really get excited and go to your school .  Hell unless you know anything about KU, you dont even know what the fuck the kids are chanting in that commercial.

thats almost as bad as our 15 year old "this is Texas" commercial

I almost choose SWT because as a HS junior I visited the campus and the first thing I saw was a hot blonde chick walking by in a white tank top without a bra and daisy dukes.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, F250 said:

I almost choose SWT because as a HS junior I visited the campus and the first thing I saw was a hot blonde chick walking by in a white tank top without a bra and daisy dukes.

and you would not have been wrong.

you cudda nailed some SWT trim with her anbejels above your shoulders....

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

and you would not have been wrong.

you cudda nailed some SWT trim with her anbejels above your shoulders....

Actually was able to do that by driving south on I-35 once on campus and then again by driving East on TX-Hwy 46 as a 46 year old.

sluts-wedding.gif

2 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

This Kansas defense reminds me of some of the Mackovic, Bedford and Orlando defenses.

you include those guys but manage to skip the coordinator who captained the statistically worst defense in the history of Texas.... who somehow kept his job....

then let a double knee gimp 24 year old BYU QB who couldnt throw more than 4 yards downfield, run for 200 yards on us because his stupid ass didnt think to add a fucking spy on the QB?

I call him Manny iaz  cause he never had a D.